Technology gone too far

I was so astounded by being charged to go to the toilet in the UK I took a photo because otherwise no one here would believe it.

I think that was Paddington Station but not 100% sure. It was 11 years ago

We do have a public toilet map for when you are caught short

https://toiletmap.gov.au/

Not over here. Thereā€™s no difference except that the queue might be shorter.

itā€™s all the fiddlin about and removing ya garments - all takes time - we just walk in ; whip it out and whip it back in?

A discreet little shake, perhaps

1 Like

I walk quite a bit, mostly around the Roman Road. There are no loos. Two or three bogs for the dogs but no cludgies for the humans.

Of course not. You just go behind the wall!

If I had to I would. But the walls are all enclosed!

Are they? I donā€™t know as Iā€™ve never been there.
Enclosed in what?

Peopleā€™s gardens. We walk along a path, The Roman Way. You just canā€™t walk into someoneā€™s garden and take a pee. They might take a dim view of thatā€¦::slight_smile:
So I could just take a pish on the path and blame it on the dogā€¦if I needed to.

I had a look on Google Earth and see that thereā€™s a footpath along much of the wall, at least where it still exists. Surely there must be ā€˜suitable placesā€™ā€¦
even if you have to walk quite away from civilisation!

Yes Besoeker, people donā€™t like you pissing up their backsā€¦
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Itā€™s not so bad at this time of year because the trees and bushes provide plenty of coverā€¦Where I walk I donā€™t generally see many people, just the occasional dog walker.

No one could complain about pissing into a poo bag, and casting it into the bin.

Except the council bloke who has to empty the binā€¦
:grimacing:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œOldGreyFox, post:31, topic:92082ā€]
Yes Besoeker, people donā€™t like you pissing up their backsā€¦[/quote]

Which is why I donā€™tā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s OK pissing in the bushes, but I hope you donā€™t piss on the dogs.

1 Like

But the ladies amongst us cannot do that. They are disadvantaged by the design of their anatomy.

1 Like

Oh yes they can.
They just squat down, pull down the knickers, do a little wiggle to shake off the drips, stand back up pulling up their knickers again and all is done.
Probably no-one would ever noticeā€¦ probably.

1 Like

:astonished:

The ā€œshe-weeā€ device :flushed:

Oh you donā€™t need one of those silly contraptions.
And what would you do with it once youā€™ve used it? Put it in your handbag, all dripping with wee?