Tea or Coffee - what do you prefer?

:smiley: Blame Uncle Joe for diversifying! :mrgreen:

Oh, I wish you’d thrown them my way 
 love Keemun. I’m assuming they were loose leaf, not bags?

Funny you should mention Twining’s tea, we tend to buy what’s on offer, only recently we tried Twining’s Everyday Tea, the one in the yellow box, it was half price at the time
and we just love it, unfortunately its more expensive then most but its going to be our preferred tea from now on.

I just like a normal strong cup o’ tea. Nowt fancy, nowt smelling of roses, nor nowt else. :smiley:

Oh I do agree there, Mollie, I could never get excited about jasmine tea 
 or other florals.

I want my tea to smell like tea, not something out of a florist’s shop, or a herbalist’s shop for that matter. :smiley:

theirs nothing like a proper cup of tea,although I think alot of people use tea bags me included, you cannot beat a pot of tea

ME??? - what have I done now??? - I don’t even like tea - YUK!!! - just my first mug of coffee early in the morning topped off with either um or Brandy.

Well I seem to have changed my drinking habits a bit at the moment i seem to be drinking my tea as it is very refreshing.
As well as all the water.

As well as all the water.

Water??? Shirley darlin’ - ugh Yuk!!! - drink very little of that - with all the metal inside me, I’d go rusty.

Well, I now have a steaming cup of Tassimo coffee in front of me. about the best Christmas pressie I ever got.

And as for water. My daughters kettle is about 6 years old. But to look inside it. You’d think it was brand new straight out of the box. That’s Scottish water for you. Here in London, I have to strain the water from the kettle to the cup, to catch all the ‘bits’

I regularly descale my kettle so that I don’t get the bits 

Ahhh but have you added the Rum or Brandy to it matey???

No, those posh little bags with tags that hang over, so doubt if you would have liked them.

Same here!

Quite agree there. When staying at my father in law’s in Aberdeen, the bath water is so soft, no need for hair conditioner, hardly any soap needed and his kettle is crystal clean. Down here it’s very hard.

As for tea/coffee, I never drink coffee and only one cup of tea with milk and two sugars first thing. Rest of the day it’s ice cold milk all day.

Its alright drinking all this tea and coffee but its the number of times visiting the loo thats the problem.

“No, those posh little bags with tags that hang over, so doubt if you would have liked them.”

Oh I would have liked the tea, I use bags if necessary but prefer loose leaf; just one of my idiosyncrasies.

I’ll keep you in mind next time Eileen :smiley:

I have some tea, among other things, en route from one of my favorite online goody stores: iGourmet. They’re a bit pricy but having a Columbus Day sale promotion of 14.92% off 

Annie darlin’ - catheter and a length of hose!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: