Tea or Coffee - what do you prefer?

Which is your preference? Or maybe something else?

I LOVE coffee - Fresh or Instant. But it must be rich and smooth in flavour. I change Instant Coffee every so often, as otherwise become overly used to one flavour. Currently enjoying Nescafe Cap Colombie. :023:

A friend enjoys Tea so much, that I have suggested she makes a flask instead! :wink:

1 Like

I`m an old git-coffee first thing in the morning,coffee at mid morning but tea in the afternoon

[SIZE=ā€œ3ā€][FONT=ā€œGeorgiaā€]Tea in the afternoon, sounds like a lovely old fashioned London pleasure ā€¦ Tea at 4.00 p.m.

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

ah London-and the vicar for tea.

Kensington don`t you know and a four roomed flat on the top.

What a frickin joke-all nice manners and who is this upstart?

Shame the actual building was falling down and the leases never made sense

We inherited an open wound-bleeding money all over the place

[SIZE=ā€œ3ā€][FONT=ā€œGeorgiaā€]Hello OG, I was being light-hearted about the ā€œtea in the afternoon at 4.00 p.m.ā€ - Certainly did not intend to offend you. Please accept my apologies.

(I come originally from London - which brought it to mind. Though we certainly did not participate in these little etiquette rituals)!

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

You offend me??

Sweetheart life is a joke we play hard. Nothing much offends me and if it did I would have sent you a pm asking for clarification

[SIZE=ā€œ3ā€][FONT=ā€œGeorgiaā€]Thank you OG, I obviously mis-understood your Post. Glad to hear that you would not have been quick to take offence, when none was intended. And would clarify too before shooting me!! Pheww!

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

At least you inherited something OG - I too am a Londoner and all we inherited was a pile of rubble after the war.

What would a four bedroom flat in Cornwall Gardens be worth now?

The irony was that the day we had the removal men round to clear the the MIL`s place was the day the scaffolders came to start repairs on the building.

We sold it for a song just to be rid of the hassle-hey ho property round here was not too pricey either back then

Heaven knows how much OG. My grandparents owned a property on the South Bank and it was completely flattened during the war and so they had to make a new start. Thatā€™s how I came to be born in Brixton. They managed to get an old Victorian house on Electric Avenue. They lived there into the sixties and their four daughters and my dad all married and had their children there after the war. (and yes I do know Eddie Grantā€™s Electric Avenue).

Not a big coffee fan, prefer tea, plain, no milk, sugar, lemon, etc., just tea, either green or black.

Used to drink loads of coffee but canā€™t take it now - so drink tea instead!

I used to drink it too, but keeps me awake for hours if I do. Tea doesnā€™t.

I donā€™t drink either :lol: Natural water does me fine :slight_smile:

Cup of coffee in morning when I get up-a kick start!, after that I drink tea. Used to drink coffee all the time, and then found I couldnā€™t sleep at night, so cut it down to one cup first thingā€¦

This Londoner (New End, Hampstead) likes one cup oā€™tea in the morning then cold milk all day, about 3 pints.

For me itā€™s a cup of tea first thing in the morning, a cappuccino for elevenses, tea for the rest of the day until a cappuccino about 9.00pm. :slight_smile:

I have milk at breakfast, Ensure (a chocolaty nutritional drink for seniors) at lunch, and tea at dinner.

Thatā€™s reminded me, I have to drink this horrible stuff called Frutijuice twice a day, itā€™s to gain weight and doesnā€™t work because I donā€™t drink it!

Another coffee lover here :slight_smile: freshly ground Kenyan preferably, quite mild and slightly acidic.