Tea or Coffee - what do you prefer?

[SIZE=“3”][FONT=“Georgia”]Raw Tripe helps to gain weight Maryl - at least it does with dogs!

Now that makes FrutiJuice sound just a teeny bit more appertising doesn’t it?? :wink:

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

I’m a coffee gal. I never make tea for myself and have to have a cup of coffee just before I go to bed otherwise I can’t sleep.

[SIZE=“3”][FONT=“Georgia”]Hi Madmare, Yes, I too enjoy a cup of coffee before bedtime, and it does not affect me.

A friend claims that she is unable to drink coffee at all during the evening or will have her doing hand-stands instead of snoozing! :015:

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

Funny how differently people react to caffeine in the evening, I’d be awake till 3 am!

Pleased to see that the folk on here still have manners and apologise if they feel they have mistakenly offended someone - good on you in today’s selfish society.
Anyway I like tea - preferably a pot full not a tiny little cuppa. Also accompanied by a nice freshly baked welshcake…yum! x
p.s And I also love to visit London whenever I can.

Have you tried this coffee.

http://luwakcoffee.com/

Essentially a small marsupial animal called a Luwak eats coffee beans and poops 'em out partially digested. The turds are collected and dried, ground and brewed up!

Loverly Jubbly !

I don’t think I really needed to know that … :roll:

[SIZE=“3”][FONT=“Georgia”]Yes, I heard about this coffee. Ultra expensive I understand. Must be folk with more money than sense or taste!! :shock:

Rainbow[/FONT][/SIZE]

I like drinking tea, if I have a cold or the flu; otherwise I prefer coffee in the morning - general foods int’l flavors are my favorites. I generally like any french vanilla or chocolate flavored coffee’s. Before bed, I drink hot water with lemon in it.

I am not all that keen on milk so I use the Twinnings Teas, I love the Mint, Raspberry and mix of Forest Fruits.

I guess I’m weird; don’t like anything in my tea: no sugar, milk or lemon, nor fruit flavors. Just a nice plain cup of green or black tea.

It has to be tea everytime. Tea with just a dash of skimmed milk 5/6 times a day. If I’ve been out all day the first thing I have is a cup of tea even if it is late in the evening.

Oh it has to be tea as the first drink of the day.

Drinking lots of fruit tea at the moment plus water as it is summer

Winter months though lots of coffee

Detest milk and tea, so has to be ‘black’ coffee, but spiced with tot of Brandy - delicious first thing in the morning and a real ‘pick-me-up’. For the rest of the day I drink cartons and cartons of fruit juices Blueberry and/or Mango being favourite.

This forum is about as interesting as watching paint dry !

Iced tea in a big jug in my fridge every day 24/7/365 days/year sometimes black with lemon and sometimes with a flavoured tea added. Love, love, love Chai tea especially. And I’m in Canada, not England. Oh yes, and in my opinion paint dries very fast, HA!

Tea is the best which I never miss to drink every morning.

I don’t like iced tea at all … must be hot!

I love cold coffee … & with ice-cream is very owsam …

I used to drink nescafe coffee a lot, but now a cup of tea is something to rush home for, little milk, 2 sugars.