Sweets or chocolate

I’ve never really been much of a sweet eater, not that i don’t like them but because I put weight on just looking at a sweet or chocolate. I do eat more sweets these days than I ever have but I am in quite disciplined and can control my intake. Some people open a bag of sweets and have to have the whole packet, or the whole bar of chocolate whereas I am able to just take one or two sweets or one or two squares of the chocolate.

Are you disciplined, do you not eat them because you know you will eat the lot, do you eat the lot and just think bugger it, I’ve eaten them now and not worry about it?

Do you eat sweets and chocolate, if so what are you favourites.

My favourites:

Sweets = Werthers Originals, Fruit Salad, chocolate toffee rolls.
Chocolate = Lindt Lindor Chocs…ohhhhhhhhhhh to die for

Summer if you are looking in, look what I found tonight, I got them for you and forgot to put them in your hamper at Christmas LOL, next time we meet I’ll bring 'em, don’t worry I won’t eat 'em, I don’t like 'em :joy:

4 Likes

LionQueen I am terrible with sweets -chocolates-ice cream- crisps in any shape of form , they usually don’t even make it home. The only thing that does is the empty packets

4 Likes

My Sister was terrible like you too, she would open a packet of biscuits and finish the lot!

Because you can’t control yourself with them do you buy them often? I wouldn’t dare if I were like you, I’d end up ten ton tessie! :crazy_face:

Chocolate. Specifically Lindt. I think Swiss chocolate is nicer than Belgian.

1 Like

Reminds me of that old joke ( I removed the Jamaican accent and names)

Him " I say you are the sixth woman I am taking home that is pregnant"
Her " But I am not pregnant"
Him " But your not home yet either"

2 Likes

Chocolate …yes, yummy … I love it. All of it.

But can’t stand choccy with nuts in … unless it was one of the delicious Walnut Whips that you can’t seem to get anymore.

To be honest, RS, it would have been funnier if you had removed all of it. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Very rarely eat sweets or chocolate, unless the chocolate is on a biscuit or mini roll.
Mars bars are nice to take on my long walks.

Ah energy bars, a Mars a day helps you work, rest and play did you know? hehe.

My dad loves mini rolls

1 Like

Pleaase tell us all about your pleasant side, I don’t think we have seen that yet,

1 Like

Neither do I foxy, but I do have a fondness for desserts with loads of cream poured over them. There was a time, years ago, when I used to eat Kit Kats to an alarming degree. Now I can walk past a Kit Kat without giving it a second glance.

Harby stop being mean, behave yersen ya bad laaaad thump

2 Likes

I’m sorry, RS, please forgive me. :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t mention syrup sponge and custard…
:custard:

2 Likes

I deserved that, LQ, thank you.

1 Like

I’m not keen on any sweets or chocolates really, never have been. Not got much of a sweet tooth.

I am partial to a Hobnob biscuit though. They are my downfall. :grinning:

1 Like

I wasn’t going to, but I didn’t need to because you have. :grinning:

1 Like

ah sweet and nutty, just like me hehe

Sweets, chocolates. Just gimme gimme gimme.

1 Like

I’m in the ‘eat them all and throw the packet in the bin’ team. Which is why I try not to buy sweets. However, when I was shopping at Tesco on Monday, I noticed they were selling Cadbury’s Creme Egg Easter eggs for £1. Well it would be rude not to, wouldn’t it? :102:. They are only small though, and I did buy only 2, one for me and one for Mr B.

I buy sweets for my granddaughter and it is rather unfortunate that the ones she likes most are my favourites too - foam bananas and shrimps, dolly mixtures, marshmallows, and strawberry pencils. Yeah, I’m a big kid at heart.

My downfall, though, is bread and cakes. I hardly ever make cakes, because I just eat them. But Mr B keeps bringing egg custard tarts back from Aldi, or hot cross buns. I try telling him he’ll have to eat them all himself, but I always end up losing my resolve :roll_eyes:

3 Likes