Strictly Returns!

I’ve been crushed by so many beautiful women over the years. It really dents ones ego.:blush::lol:

Aww EZ!

So…Anybody have a favourite yet and who do you want to win?

Too early to say yet EZ but there are a few promising contestants there :smiley:

Still a bit early but I’m sure Balls will be first out.

If you’ll pardon the expression :slight_smile:

Louise Redknapp to win.

Especially if ‘Uncle Arry’ has a say in it.

I think Danny Mac is going to be hard to beat
And Louise

I love Tameka

I think Melvin or Lesley could be in trouble too

I agree about Danny and Louise, also think Daisy will do well

Tameka is great fun, I love her personality :smiley:

I reckon Big Ed will be first to go…if there’s any justice.
I’m in love with Daisy. Such a beautiful smile and about the right height for me.:lol:

I thought the same about Ed, EZ, although I thought he did quite a good little dance for a newcomer, with his banjo. Surprisingly, he got voted to stay though.
I agree about Daisy, she has indeed got a lovely warm smile.

I’m surprised someone hasn’t lumped Craig R.H. before now, with his caustic remarks to people. I know he’s got to critisize, it’s his job, but he doesn’t have to belittle people like he does. Darcy manages to critisize without humiliating folks, so why can’t he.

Loving it again, I think will has a good chance as does Danny Mac, Louise is beautifully graceful and daisy lovely.

No idea who will win at the moment but there are some good dancers already.

Ed surprised us he really threw himself into it.

Lesley is amazing for her age !

Another amazing night of Strictly! After just a few weeks the standard has rocketed. Apart from one or two exceptions they have all improved so much. Not easy to spot a winner at all. Danny Mac is going to take some beating I think.

The standard is so high this year, only week 3 and we are seeing 9/10s.

It is going to be difficult picking a winner…:slight_smile:

Do you know EZ, I thought exactly the same as you.
They seem so good, so early this time.
A most enjoyable programme.

I turned over to X-Factor when the dancing had finished, but it seemed so tacky in comparison.

I usually record X Factor so I can fast forward through the ads and the crepe…my finger was on the fast forward button for almost the entire thing.

Ore’s Singing in the Rain was fab

Yes loving it again this year, some great routines. Many of them seem at a good standard already. Not sure about a favourite yet.

Surely Danny has had dance training? He looks like one of the professionals to me. Favourite Male at the moment is Ore and favourite female is possibly Claudia.

Lesley Joseph scaring me a bit, reminds me of the woman in red in Don’t look Now’.

Lesley is doing fabulously for her age ! Amazing woman.