Strictly Returns!

Yes, he did Mags - or ‘trout pout’, not sure.

Much as I’m not at all keen on Craig and his rudeness, I do think he had a point this time.

My thoughts too :lol:

I think Craig always has a point. If I were one of the dancers, Craig would be the only one I would listen to. He just says it as it is.

ATTENTION LONGDOGS!!

For your info…Aliona is on Pointless Celebrities. Beeb one at 5.40pm today. She said she can’t wait to see you again.

I think sometimes he over steps the mark though Longdoggy.
Like when he said to - whats-that-swimming lady in a previous series? - anyway, she had a brown costume on and after her twirls Craig said she reminded him of 'Poo swirling down the toilet!!" Poor girl. No need to embarrass people like that.
There’s ways of giving low scores without being so rude.

Love the programme though. :slight_smile:

Ok, yes I agree with you there he does go overboard sometimes.

Thanks EZ. Trouble is, I can’t get Dot out my head now - doing the hokey cokey round the launderette whilst getting stains out of Ian Beales underpants. :mrgreen:

Now calm yourself Longdongs, forget about Dot else you won’t be able to sleep tonight. :smiley:

I thought Will Young was very good tonight.

I was surprised how good Ed Balls was … certainly not a lame duck as expected … his footwork was nigh on perfect … he did rise and fall (can’t understand why Craig said he didn’t) … and he danced two hinge lines beautifully … not an easy step for the man to maintain his balance.

I think all the contestants did well in their first dance :slight_smile:

I thought it was probably the best over all first dance show there has been. I thought Danny Mac’s dance was superb and deserved a 9 or even a 10 but they never give a ten until near the end. I suspect he has had dance training because he was so confident.

I soon forgot about Dot once I saw Anastacia do the splits. :lol:

I think I visibly winced when she did that. It made my eyes water!:shock::lol:

I think they called it the box splits which looks extremely difficult but appropriately named. :lol:

More boring crap from the boring BBC.

Fancy a Waltz Basser?

I’ll do an Argentine Tango with you Rhian. :lol:

Hi

One of my neighbours hates dancing but loves Strictly.

He says the only time that his wife stops talking is when it is on.:lol::lol:

Ooh I love that one!

I can’t do it but just wrap your legs around me and we’ll take it from there. :lol::lol:

Prepare to be crushed!