Strictly Returns!

That’s my weekend evenings sorted.

Yay !!! :cool:

Love Judge Rinder … :blush:

I saw it was on tonight, then got baking dog biscuits and forgot to switch it on!
I’m so disappointed. Was it good?

A great start Mups. Don’t miss tomorrow evening!

Can you watch it catch up on your computer Mups ?

I recorded it so I’m watching it now … just watched Anton and Lesley … awwww … lovely :-). Will be even better when she sorts out her hold/posture … a few footwork issues but for her first dance it was great.

That’s a thought Myrtle, I’ll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks.

What time’s it on?

It’s on at 6.30 pm Mups :slight_smile:

Thanks Myrtle. I will be watching.

:023:

I didn’t realise it has started.
I caught the end of it with Lesley Joseph who I thought did very well and some chap I had never heard of doing the tango.
I thought his was a very poor performance with a lot of faffing about rather than dancing and I found his trousers an off-putting distraction too. The judges seemed to like him though
although Len didn’t appreciate the faffing about either.

I need to adopt a new female professional now that Aliona has left me. Any suggestions?

Dot Cotton?:shock::lol:

Ooh yes! I can just picture her ‘avin’ a knees-up. :lol:

Boring!

I think you could take your pick Longdogs
They’re all lovely

True, some of the new ones are nice.

Thanks for that Myrtle. Just watched it - brilliant!
I loved Judge Rinder too, I was so surprised at his performance.
I did agree with the miserable Craig RH about his funny expressions though. I expect it was just concentration.

He did look funny. I have never seen Judge Rinder but he seems a decent sort of chap and with a sense of humour to match Revel Horwood any day.

I thought Naga looked fantastic - if only she would grow her hair a little longer.

Judge Rinder really surprised me, he is definitely going to be the comedy act of the series :lol:

Did I hear right, did Craig say Judge had trout mouth expressions :shock: :lol: