Strictly Returns!

I onyl went and missed him somehow, didn’t I Dongles. . what a twerp I am. :frowning:

I love watching Danny and Louise. Little Claudia is getting to shine more too.

As an aside, I’ve only just found out that Claudia is the daughter of Eve Pollard. No idea they were related.:smiley:

Pesta :slight_smile: Claudia looks like her mother …
I love watching Louise and Danny too :slight_smile:

Claudia the presenter is Eve Pollard’s daughter … just in case anyone thought Claudia Fragapane was :slight_smile:

Do you think so?

I love Claudia’s personality, she’s so wacky! :mrgreen:

Claudia is certainly 1000 times better than Bruce… :slight_smile:

You mean Claudia Winkleman then, NOT the one dancing?

Just had to google Eve Pollard, I could only see Sue Pollard in my mind’s eye. :slight_smile:

Yes Mups :slight_smile: Pesta was talking about CW being Eve Pollards daughter :slight_smile:

I think they look alike…

Eve Pollard
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/beauty/Spark/Vichy/eve-pollard-triptych-xlarge.jpg

Yes they do look alike, we rarely see Eve Pollard these days she used to be on telly a lot especially on political comment, I liked her.

I almost cried when Judge Rinder left, what a lovely man he is, shame he bats for the other side;-)

I agree Summer, he’s a real gentleman.

Robert Rinder does seem a lovely man :-), I have never seen him before but guess he may be on TV more often now…

Who to win now Louise or Danny, I think it will be very close…

Yes Meg, they are both excellent aren’t they. Hard decision I would think.

Better legs too. :lol:

I thought it was really unfair that someone like Rinder who has no dance training whatsoever, lost out to Danny, who is very good but is a professional dancer appearing in West End shows.

I will certainly miss seeing Judge Rinder dancing he is not the best but so loved watching the effort he put into each dance.

Louise to win over Danny anyday.

Oh Wow, Ore’s quick step tonight - fantastic.
Trust that miserable old Craig R.H. to spoil it. I thought Len was going to deck him one. :slight_smile:

And Danny’s second dance to “Misty Blue” - just beautiful.

I think Danny just edged to the front for me :slight_smile:
Oti must be one of the best women professionals we have had, she is fantastic…
Louise a very close second tonight …

It’s been a smashing series this year hasn’t it Meg, I will miss it when it finishes. It will surely be a very close final.

I wouldn’t want to place a bet on who goes out this week. They were all good and deserve to be in the final, but I have had a little wish that Ore will win. He was on breakfast tv, as a sports presenter, when it was announced that he was taking part and he was so excited but had never been a dancer before.