I heard a rumour that Blair will be in next year’s show. ;-):mrgreen:

Don’t tell fibs dongles.
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t2619.gif

He lies Mups he lies!

He’s a naughty boy isn’t he. :lol:

Lionel?:lol:

Ooh he’d be good wouldn’t he,!

Hi

If Blair is in who would be his Partner?

It could be interesting, his nickname is Miranda.

It may even be Linda Blair. She of The Exorcist fame.

It will be the first time anyone has been there on their own then :lol:

If you could choose which ‘celebs’ were to take part in next year’s Strictly, who would it be? This is hypothetical so they can be alive or dead.

For some reason I would love to see Saddam Hussein doing a cheeky Charleston. :lol:

Some good dancers left in the competition hard to say who might win now, I’m glad Judge Rinder wasn’t voted off, I like him he is like a naughty little boy:-)

Funny to think of Blair as a contestant prancing about full of his own importance… No change there then:-):slight_smile:

Just imagine if his obnoxious wife replaced Len as a judge? :lol:

Same here Summer, he always seem to look so enthralled with everything, and really does try his utmost each week. He’s has improved tremendously.
He also seems to be a such a gentleman.

What happened to Strictly tonight?
Did I miss half of it, or did half the dancers not perform?
I never saw Judge Rinder for a start. :confused:

He certainly performed Mups, did you nod off :lol: I think he will go this week .

He certainly performed Mups (the Samba ) did you nod off :lol: I think he will go this week .

Well blow me, I can’t think how I missed that Meg. :confused:

It must have been while I was on Amazon trying to buy something. Damn it. I so wanted to see him this week.
Thank you.

Loved the pro dancers routine at the end of the show last night.
No surprise who leaves this week!

I enjoyed Rinder’s Samba this week. It might not have been the best technically but I thought it was the best over all.