Strictly Contestants revealed (2011)

Five minutes to go …I’m away to grab my seat! :mrgreen:

I love Strictly as well but haven’t seen either Fridays or Saturdays yet so will catch up tonight and tomorrow, can’t wait. :slight_smile: Am surprised to hear Lulu didn’t do very well as I thought she would be really good… off to watch it now :smiley:

Same here Marian, I caught up with Friday’s this evening and will watch Sat’s tomorrow because I want to see the Antiques Road Show, it’s from Lulworth on my doorstep. I loved Anita, she’s so waif like and is loving every minute and of course Russell (who’s idea was it to dress him in white?)

Have now watched Friday’s Mary and yes Anita is quite good and wonder how she’ll be with the latin. OMG yes Russell in white was a sight for sore eyes but he wasn’t too bad, think he’ll go far. I always feel sorry for the first person to get voted off.

Russell was a lot better than I thought he would be. He seems to really enjoy it, doesn’t he?:smiley: I had to laugh at the expressions on his face while he was dancing! :lol:

Yes I think he’s going to be quite entertaining, he seemed very relaxed about it all which is perhaps why he did so well. I felt sorry for Lulu though as she really didn’t seem to know what she was doing. Still got the other half to watch.

I won’t say anything about the second half … wouldn’t like to spoil it for you :smiley:

ooh ok, should be able to watch it tomorrow

I’ll watch the second one later today while doing the boring housework, will most lkely be doing the cha cha cha at the same time :slight_smile:

Now that’s what I call multitasking :smiley:

Now watched the 2nd part of Strictly and thought they were all great! Really liked Jason and Chelsea, so looking forward to watching it next week. Brucy and Tess looked good in their black outfits :slight_smile: Does anybody also watch It Takes Two and what’s happened to Claudia?

Have now caught up with ‘Strictly’. Thought Lulu would have done better-was disappointed. Russell made me laugh-am thinking he will be around for a few weeks. Nancy was terrible…not a fan of hers at all. Jason was really good, and as for Edwina…nothing to say!!! Rest of them did well for their first dance…

Claudia quit as she was pregnant … I hope she’ll be back for the next Strictly 2012, she was very good…

I think the group they have this year is the best so far, most of them put on a very reasonable first performance…

Oooh I didn’ know that, hopefully she’ll be back next year then as I like her as well, she’s quite cheeky :-):slight_smile:

Yes I think this year’s contestants are much better than in previous years. Did you see Russell in black and a bit of pink in the background?

Russell loves it doesn’t he :smiley: he always has been flamboyant!

Yes he is loving it and seems quite relaxed. Looking forward to seeing some more moves from him :slight_smile:

He’s certainly a lot more flexible than I would have imagined… love to see him do a bit of rock 'n roll! :mrgreen:

now there’s a thought… think he’ll be good. wonder if he’ll lose weight from all the training which is what usually happens…,. did you notice he was sweating a lot as well.

Yes he was, the pounds will roll of him if he stays in! :smiley: