Strictly Contestants revealed (2011)

What a brilliant night, they all danced well … to be honest I would have been pleased with whoever won.:slight_smile:

I’ll also keep the winner to myself just in case someone hasn’t watched it yet!:wink:

They were all very good but for me the right one won :slight_smile:

Yes agree they were all very good and I would also have been happy with any one of them winning, so happy with the result.:smiley:

Yes, i thought the winner just had the edge on the other two.

What I did like about all three finalists was they were all lovely down to earth people … no showing off, in fact I would say the three of them were very modest.

Yes I agree Mags, I think Harry and Chelsee were quite shy to start with from what they’ve been saying on It Takes Two, and the dancing has given them more confidence. Yes all three are lovely people :slight_smile:

I had never seen Chelsea before she appeared on Strictly so I didn’t know anything about her. She was shy at the beginning and although she gained more confidence as the weeks went by, she still couldn’t believe it when people told her she was a good dancer … how sweet! :slight_smile:

I’ve seen her in Waterloo Road a few times but didn’t really know anything about her until Strictly.

I liked what happened when the winner was announced and certain people came up to congratulate… Is it safe to say who won yet :-D:-D

I feel like shouting the winner’s name!:lol:

Go on I dare you…

It has been in all today’s papers and on the news so … [SIZE=“3”]Harry Judd[/SIZE] was voted winner of this year’s Strictly! :mrgreen:

He thoroughly deserved to win the Glitterball trophy.

I did feel a wee bit sorry for Chelsea and Jason and they both danced exceptionally well but unfortunately there can only be one winner:-)

Thought that Jason would be voted out first. Was very close with Chelsee and Harry, but agree he was a worthy winner-shame it couldn’t be a draw and they could have the glitter ball for 6 months each :slight_smile:

I wonder what would have happened if it had been a draw? :slight_smile:

Would have been interesting Mags. Maybe they would have had to agree to share the crown! Couldn’t have had a dance off, would have been there all night!:slight_smile:

Or maybe Head Judge, :roll: Len, would have to give the casting vote ;-):lol:

It’s been a good final, I thought Harry was just that we bit better.

That’s three of the McFly boys now who have done reality shows, one of them did Popstar to Operastar a year ago but didn’t get very far, Dougie won the jungle, and Harry “Strictly”. I wonder if the fourth member will do anything :slight_smile: There’s always “Dancing On Ice”, although the boys are touring end of March. :slight_smile:

McFly are certainly making a name for themselves! :smiley:

Looks like Brucie will be back again next year :roll:

Oh well! :102:

He is good for his age. But its cringe worthy sometimes, I am not that keen on Tess too.:blush: But I love the show. Even getting used to Alisha. Bruno makes me laugh.:lol: Craig and Len, are amusing too.:smiley:

Am pleased that Brucie will be back, I know a lot of people don’t like him, don’t know why?? I really enjoyed Craig this year, saw a funny side to him which was great and I love the way he talks and the things he comes out with :slight_smile: