Strictly Come Dancing 2013 line-up

Takes all sorts, I personally don’t care much for Claudia, not that I’m a particular fan of Tess either, nor Bruce now, nor Darcie the judge.

http://cdn.content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000201DD.gif

Hard to please? :wink:

Inclined to agree with you there BV, and she’s so bossy, I won’t be surprised if she’s another Ann Widdycombe but without the humour.
Really surprised at Deborah Meadon though, I quite like her, but never would have thought she would do a programme like strictly in a million years. Wonder how she’ll take old Craig Revel-Horwood nit-picking at her. (Vanessa feltz too come to that, bet she won’t take criticism easily).
Should be an eventful series. . . :smiley:

Yaaah :lol:

I’m looking forward to it. I only recognise about half the names but we’ll all know who they are by week 2.

I’m interested to see how Dave Myers gets on. :lol::lol:

Don’t like Claudia either but can put up with Tess and Brucie. :confused:

Wouldn’t mind betting you’re right Myrtle, poor bloke usually gets the dodgy ones. Remember Nancy Del Olio, or whatever her name was. :smiley:
When does it start anyway, anyone know?

The first episode starts this Saturday (7th) when they will pair up the celebrities with their professional dancing partners, with the live shows beginning after a few weeks’ rehearsal.:slight_smile:

That’s when I know winter is here! :lol:

Thanks for that Mags. Yes, I agree with you about the ‘winter feeling’.
Don’t want summer to go . . . . :frowning:

I hadn’t thought about Anton as a replacement for Brucie but you’re right but with an added bonus: Anton is actually funny! :lol:

But wouldn’t we miss him having to teach women who can’t follow a beat :wink:

She is unpleasant isn’t she.

Really surprised at Deborah Meadon though, I quite like her, but never would have thought she would do a programme like strictly in a million years. Wonder how she’ll take old Craig Revel-Horwood nit-picking at her.

I’ve seen Deborah Meadon on a couple of other shows as a panel guest and, from what I saw, she has a lovely, gentle sense of humour and doens’t take herself too seriously; I liked her so I’m really looking forward to watching her in this.

Should be an eventful series. . . :smiley:

I’m sure it will :lol:

I bet the male professionals are hoping they don’t get stuck with Vanessa Feltz , I can’t stand the woman.
I hope she is first out of the door :mrgreen:

You don’t want to go thinking Vanessa will be the duffer, she does alot of dancing, she’s always at night clubs dancing with her husband 'till the wee hours of the morning. She was on “Wife Swap” some time ago.

I think she will be another Lisa Riley :wink:

It really made me laugh what I read in the paper today …

Vanessa Feltz’s fiance is really worried as he’s frightened Vanessa will have a fling with her dance partner :lol: Not that it couldn’t happen but it just made me laugh knowing what Vanessa is like :mrgreen:

Glad to see Anton got a dance partner that could turn out to be good.

Yes I think he was relieved, he probably thought he was going to end up with Vanessa :lol: I thought Vanessa was good at dancing but I’m not so sure now, she could end up being the duffer after watching last night :lol: Her fiancee has no worries about her having a fling with James considering his wife is on the show with him :lol:

It looks to be a good show this year … Hopefully Vanessa will give us a larf, Debra - Dragons Den, could be a dark horse, noticed her posture was very good last night. The Corrie gal, looked promising …
Yay - roll on Strictly …:smiley:

So glad Anton didn’t get Vanessa - he looked like he was glad as well, that look of relief on his face :lol::lol::lol:

It’s such a feel-good programme isn’t it, can’t wait for it to start :smiley:

Strictly starts proper on Friday 27th Sept when six coupes will take to the dancefloor for the first time. The remaining couples will perform the day after.

There will be no public vote this week but their scores will be carried through to the following week.

Really looking forward to the start!:smiley:

Artem is the professional I like - he’s loverly, Russian I believe :cool:

Ah … just realised theres 2 ‘Strictly’ threads - thought I’d lost me marbles - again !! :-p

Yes, he is lovely isn’t he :smiley: