Strictly 2014

Two “stars” have been named so far for the next series-Judy Murray(Andy’s mum) and Frankie Bridge(from the Saturdays)

Can’t wait :-p

Never heard of them.

Neither have I.:blush:

There have been plenty I’ve not heard of, makes no difference though … :-p

Always been one of my favourite shows every year. No matter who is on the show we all very soon pick our favourites. It invariably seems to be one of the girls for me! Strange that.:lol:

I had also heard that these two were going to be on the show. Must be starting soon. I look forward to this each year now that I have grown up and stopped watching X Factor.

Well done Shirley ! :smiley:

:lol::lol:

I have not totally grown up though Patsy

:lol: Well ‘a bit’ll do ya’ :-p

:lol::lol:

I’ve never heard of these two either.
I wonder at what point someone is entitled to be called “A Star”. What do they have to do to become this? Is it so-many performances, so many ‘fans’, so many Oscars, or maybe even, the size of their ego matters?
It’s like when someone who has been “in the business” for about 5 years is announced by some buffoon as "The legendry . . . . . ". Why?

Well I’m surprised they haven’t contacted myrtle (again!) :frowning: … maybe next year :lol:

Judy Murray, as well as being Andy Murray’s mother, is a Scottish tennis coach and current captain of the British Fed Cup Team (women’s tennis) :slight_smile:

I’ve never heard of Frankie Bridge :confused:

Here’s hoping there are some well-know celebs to come :wink: :smiley:

i shant be watching much,i cant stand that claudy winklepicker person

I don’t like her either but I WILL be watching. Looking forward to it. :smiley:

Watch out for the post ! :-p
You could give 'em a reminder nearer the time …:smiley:

Darren Gough won the 2nd ‘Strictly’ series, never had I heard of him but his transformation was superb, so it made no difference as to whether we had heard of him - he was fab !! :slight_smile:
Otherwise I agree Mups calling a so called celeb a ‘star’ or a legend is truly laughable … here’s one :lol:

I am looking foward to watching it this year.Some nice people in it this year.Jake Wood from Eastenders, Alison Hammond from TMorning.And many others.

Maggie :slight_smile: I looked who was appearing this year earlier today and have only heard of two of them . Still I think it will be enjoyable no matter who is in it :slight_smile: