'Stress can't fly, that's just how it is'

@Rhian , Go up in a Tiger Moff then Rhian ??
Have a word with Tabby !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

@PixieKnuckles " a fan propellerthing"
Thats just a lawnmower turned on its side pixie, couldnt cost much more
than 200 quid wivvout the parachute ??
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

haha! @Donkeyman Iā€™m on itā€¦Iā€™ll just dismantle my grass cutter, get myself a spare duvet cover, some string and job done! :+1:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles ,. Ooooerr ! Can l come and watch ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sure you canā€¦youā€™ll need to give me a backie though so I can get airbourneā€¦my little legs only scurry so far! :smiley:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles , Send me your map co-ordinates and l will arrive soonest !
DO NOT, l repeat, DO NOT! Attempt this before l arrive !!!
I should check your runway for lamp posts etc if l were you ??
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m just having a little practice in the garden firstā€¦jumping on and off the doorstep is quite fun! :+1: Well I live on a hill so if I (we) run down the middle of the road, I should avoid the lampostsā€¦ :joy:

@PixieKnuckles NOT once the parachute(duvet) deploys pixie!!
I told you not to start wivvout me didnt l !!
Im in need of a good larf !!
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

No, no, its alrightā€¦Iā€™m just practising so I know where my take-off jump will be. The duvet is still on the washing line! :smiley: This motor needs charging again though :017: Iā€™ll need a power pack with me, jeezā€¦!

Aeroplane! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ducks

where??!! :scream:

This is a lot cheaper, non polluting and is just north of the Gong, The title is misleading it is nowhere near Sydney

1 Like

As long as it had no connection with Boeing I might once have tried it.

Whatā€™s your beef with Boeing?

Once a very good manufacturer but for a number of years crap. Cost reduced beyond belief plus ā€œqualified releaseā€ whereby a manufacturer QAā€™s his own production especially in the case of safety critical product is a bridge too far when cost reduction is taking place.

1 Like

Ahhā€¦I see. Thatā€™s interesting, I wasnā€™t aware of this stuff. Not that I intend flying anywhere, but stillā€¦

You havenā€™t heard of the Boeing 737 Max groundings?

I vaguely recall something like that when I clicked on your link, but at the time I didnā€™t pay much attention to it. :woman_shrugging:

Many many more problems than ā€œjustā€ the 737 Max. The Dreamliner was crap with everything from body panels not fitting properly to battery packs catching fire due to bad design. Then pieceparts manufactured by outside suppliers not meeting spec and being accepted based on the manufacturer saying that they did. Boeing have taken their eye off the ball wholesale. ā€œIf itā€™s Boeing I ainā€™t goingā€.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t suggesting the Max was Boeingā€™s only problem just a highlighted one.