'Stress can't fly, that's just how it is'

More fresh air up there Dave…you would be just fine! :smiley: :airplane:

1 Like

Conkers are better, I’ll bide my time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rhian , Go up in a Tiger Moff then Rhian ??
Have a word with Tabby !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

@PixieKnuckles " a fan propellerthing"
Thats just a lawnmower turned on its side pixie, couldnt cost much more
than 200 quid wivvout the parachute ??
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

haha! @Donkeyman I’m on it…I’ll just dismantle my grass cutter, get myself a spare duvet cover, some string and job done! :+1:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles ,. Ooooerr ! Can l come and watch ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sure you can…you’ll need to give me a backie though so I can get airbourne…my little legs only scurry so far! :smiley:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles , Send me your map co-ordinates and l will arrive soonest !
DO NOT, l repeat, DO NOT! Attempt this before l arrive !!!
I should check your runway for lamp posts etc if l were you ??
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m just having a little practice in the garden first…jumping on and off the doorstep is quite fun! :+1: Well I live on a hill so if I (we) run down the middle of the road, I should avoid the lamposts… :joy:

@PixieKnuckles NOT once the parachute(duvet) deploys pixie!!
I told you not to start wivvout me didnt l !!
Im in need of a good larf !!
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

No, no, its alright…I’m just practising so I know where my take-off jump will be. The duvet is still on the washing line! :smiley: This motor needs charging again though :017: I’ll need a power pack with me, jeez…!

Aeroplane! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ducks

where??!! :scream:

This is a lot cheaper, non polluting and is just north of the Gong, The title is misleading it is nowhere near Sydney

1 Like

As long as it had no connection with Boeing I might once have tried it.

What’s your beef with Boeing?

Once a very good manufacturer but for a number of years crap. Cost reduced beyond belief plus “qualified release” whereby a manufacturer QA’s his own production especially in the case of safety critical product is a bridge too far when cost reduction is taking place.

1 Like

Ahh…I see. That’s interesting, I wasn’t aware of this stuff. Not that I intend flying anywhere, but still…

You haven’t heard of the Boeing 737 Max groundings?

I vaguely recall something like that when I clicked on your link, but at the time I didn’t pay much attention to it. :woman_shrugging: