Strange unexplained light

Hmm - Where were Tirzah and Olivia at the time?

There’s no power socket down there, is there?

Definitely a ghost. A ghoulish wraith invading your home. So…who you gonna call!..Finish the sentence. :slight_smile:

Ghostbusters!

And me!!!

Strange lights come and go, you’ve just got to wait until you see something concrete.:wink:

So! Did you see anything last night?

As a matter of interest-
radiation zipping through eyes are like subatomic bullets. When a “bullet” strikes the retina, it triggers a false signal that the brain interprets as a flash of light.

They were both upstairs and Tirzah had a torch…:shock:

No sockets there. Nearest is about six feet away.

An electrician?. :shock::-p

Interesting. Do you have access to any papers on the subject. As a radiographer, I never experienced that sort of thing although, of course, there’s radiation and there’s radiation.

No… I tried to recreate the scene but with no success. :cry:

I was plastered at the time. :-p

Now that’s interesting. We do live in a high Radon area. :shock::shock:

That looks like you have a glass panel in your front door and the light could have been someone shining a slim torch through your letterbox while they looked for a hall table where car keys are sometimes kept. Many cars have been stolen over night via that easy car collection route and a long reach key collector.

Ah! :lol:

Nope, I just heard an astronaut describe the on going effect inside their capsule-which they had to live with.
It stuck in my mind because I had experienced similar with some force that even my ears heard it.

Ah, gamma radiation, I assume.

That’s far less common and far less strong here on Earth.

Thanks LD, that also crossed my mind but the front door is directly in front of me as I came down the stairs. I’m pretty sure I would have seen that first?? :017: