Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

As I said , there must be two Stephen Hawkins then, because if the so called stand in is also a genius, blimey what a coincidence to have to nearly identical people in wheelchairs that are both genius.
It all sounds a bit like one of trumps Fake news items :lol::lol:

But why Realist ?

I knew it!!! - Realist has finally flipped big time. Must be that diet of ‘nasty party’ propoganda he constantly digests and spouts.

But teeth don’t spring out of nowhere Mups do they?

Are you suggesting that for some utterly bizarre reason he had dentures implanted that look like horribly old teeth?
Can you explain that for me? He doesn’t eat solid food, as he apparently is unable to. What use would there be in fake teeth ?

Perhaps to perpetuate some of the “scientific” stuff or perhaps to use the stooge to promote the NWO and its agenda. Modern Mr Hawking apparently wants us to believe that a “One World Order” would be good and that without it we are doomed . . .

Most of what is around us is fake. We are a controlled slave nation with the majority of people sleeping in their Matrix.
The very term “conspiracy theory” is just their mantra term used to instantly dispel anything that a realist of “awake” person states. In effect it has become a Derren Brown like hypnotist “trigger word”. The Sheeple hear it or read it and are then conditioned to pay no further attention to the matter in question, to NOT THINK. It’s highly effective.

Took less than 5 mins to find 3 photos of Hawking on Google Images and the same to load them into this site. I don’t consider it time wasted. If we are being routinely lied to then we need to know about it and learn to THINK and expect more of the same.

The realisation that “they” would go to these kind of lengths to deceive us, opens up all manner of other possibilities. It will and should change your life completely.

So on what basis are you determining that Hawking is a genius? I mean he doesn’t really speak other than slowly through his computer so you are really talking about works.

The books, the prepared lectures and so on.

So on what basis can you tell if the man in that wheelchair wrote those or someone else?

Can you contribute any sentence without using the words nasty party and including 3 exclamation marks?

Good writers seldom use exclamation marks at all.

Wingnut. :slight_smile:

Quoted from Realist:

But teeth don’t spring out of nowhere Mups do they?

Are you suggesting that for some utterly bizarre reason he had dentures implanted that look like horribly old teeth?
Can you explain that for me? He doesn’t eat solid food, as he apparently is unable to. What use would there be in fake teeth ?

Of course they are not fake teeth, anyone can see that.

There could be two valid reasons why his teeth appear to be different.

1. His jaw and lips would have sagged as muscle and control was lost. Bottom lip now droops to expose lower teeth. Bottom lip covered these teeth previously. The equivalent of you pulling your bottom lip down.

2. They are old false ones that are halfway falling out as the camera clicked.

Nothing mysterious whatsoever.

No Annie you are not the only one! I don’t believe it, but it is no surprise from somebody who is taken in by fantasy theories.:roll: It is about as credible as the story of Elvis still being alive>:044:
I wonder how Hawkins family feel about this accusation, which is put out by some idiot on the internet!:shock:

I agree Twink.

BTW, are you really trying to tell me Elvis isn’t alive? :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now I’m feeling very uneasy…afraid even…who are You People?..who am I?..what am I doing here.?.are there two of Me? :shock:

I do hope not May, we can only just about cope with one of you! :-D:-D

Sorry but that’s plainly bunkum when you look at his teeth from the 80s.

Look here:

http://www.over50sforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1147&pictureid=11166

Here’s a close up

http://www.over50sforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1147&pictureid=11163

His lower teeth are mostly worn away and are barely above his gum line. Also there most certainly is NOT a line of 4 straight teeth there.

So how did we go from that to this:

http://www.over50sforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1147&pictureid=11164

???

New Hawking is promoting the One World Government.

As we know that is the long standing agenda of Common Purpose, Freemasons, Illuminati.

Have to assume from the apologists here that some of their ranks are among us

So if we don’t agree with you then we are fully paid up members of the NWO…? Yep…you are like the heading of my OP …A loon …in fact I think you are Gravitas and I claim my £5

If you Google “Stephen Hawkings teeth” hundreds of facial images of him come up, every one is different according to his age at the time and his muscular spasms that day.

There’s a photo of him with Eddie Redmayne where his lips are closed.

Do I give a stuff??? Nah, can’t be ars’ed!!!

Yep

But

Teeth don’t suddenly spring up out of nowhere. His teeth in the 1980s were practically gone as I have clearly shown and proven. Since then, he has miraculously acquired 4 very long teeth which are in a very straight line.

There’s no denying this anomaly

He looks as though he has lost his upper teeth. When the teeth are lost the opposing teeth can super-erupt.

But aside from this a dental visit can change the shape and size of teeth. I think there must have been a reason his teeth were removed. Perhaps the jaw and facial muscles are now paralysed and caused too much pressure on the teeth.

You are missing the point here, or rather the timeline.

His pictures from the 1980s show he has virtually NO front bottom teeth. Indispiutably.

His photos in current years show 4 large straight lower front teeth.

That is simply impossible.