Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

This shocked me as much as it undoubtedly shocks you.

The guy that is wheeled out before us as Stephen Hawking these days bears little resemblance to the real one from many years ago.

It would seem that he did die of his condition ages ago and that we now have a stooge.

First, go watch this YT clip:

Now look at these pictures:

Here is one of his wedding pictures

Here is another photo of the man we knew

And here is a modern (cough) Hawking

Now zoom into those pics and take a look at his ear. You will see that in the third picture, it is nothing like the others.
In the first 2 pictures you can see that Stephen had a distinctive raised line in the middle of his ear and a distinctive U shaped bony part just above his ear-lobe.
These features are 100% consistent in the first 2 photos.

The third photo however is utterly different. That is NOT Stephen Hawking and his lower teeth further highlight this as no old photo of Stephen has such teeth.

I’ve seen you say some daft things realist but this about takes the biscuit. Everyone changes as they age, ears continue to grow as do other bits.

I dunno.
Realist, you always strike me as being very intelligent with your analytical and profound posts, but as Julie says, people change as they get older.

A rather bizarre observation.

:roll:…It takes one to know one.

ear ear

Well thats weird !! we must have two Stephen Hawkins then, as this one that u say is a fake is just as intelligent as the other one . Wow ! fancy having two guys like that, both in wheelchairs and both super intelligent.
AH ! wait a minute , who said he was a fake ? was it trump by any chance, because he claims to be a genius , so he should know and he does claim to have the superior knowledge about Fakes :-(:-(:confused::confused::lol::lol:

Sheesh!..I think You’re right Julie…I used to have tiny wee earlobes,but I took a gander at My lugs in the mirror and they’re def’ longer…I thought it was dangly earrings caused it :-p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps the current one is a robot.

So who is the stand in…and more importantly why?

I don’t know what others think but all three pictures show the same ear. It’s particularly clear when you look at the outside of the ear from the top. His ear has become distorted and elongated because the soft tissue around it has become damaged as the disease progresses. The change in the jaw will have dragged it down. Ageing causes elongation of the earlobe.

It’s a horrible disease and it’s amazing he has managed to live so long and even more inspiring to the sick and disabled that he has managed to have a full life despite the horrendous affects of this condition.

Am I the only one who finds this thread incredibly distasteful and disrespectful?

I just find it weird that people can post conspiracies like this, they must have a thick skin.

There isn’t a ‘stand-in’, so your second question is irrelevant.

Sorry Miss…:cry:

I am sorry petal, honest, I thought Realist had asked the question. I do beg your pardon. x x x x x x x x x x x

lol

Does ageing also regrow your teeth massively too?!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/11/17/00399F2700000190-3077071-image-m-13_1431363267128.jpg

Where are Hawking’s lower front teeth above?

Did they magically spring up years later as per this photo?

http://home.bt.com/images/brexit-a-disaster-for-science---stephen-hawking-136404522498703901-160310044002.jpg

Yep esp since he was given 2 years to live in 1963 according to that YT clip. The longest survival of ALS has been 10 years. Hawking has miraculously managed 50 years !!!

Or has he?!

What would be hugely disrespectful would be to cover up a person’s demise and plant a stooge in his place to keep conning the populous.

That’s easy for you to say…I have gone through a box of snowflake man sized tissues…
Anyway has anyone actually explained why he was swapped …if he was swapped of course…metaphorically speaking…of course…not that he was swapped of course…just asking like

If I grovel for two whole days, will that put it right? :smiley:

I am sure you can do better…expect a pm shortly, and get some whipped cream in

Personally I think it’s a ridiculous theory.

Firstly, faces, bodies, features, teeth, eyes, organs, minds, every part of us changes as we age.

Secondly, what would be the purpose in someone impersonating him? What on earth for?

Thirdly, why do you seem to think almost everything in our life is a conspiracy theory? This is merely the latest one.

How much time did you waste staring at, measuring, drawing on, and printing that poor man’s ear today?

Suppose it were true. How would it affect your day or mine, or any of us’s come to that?