Starmer U turn ! Do you believe him?

She’s very well thought of in the constituency she represents though. IMO that tells a great deal about her and the people in her constituency.

It’s sort of difficult to believe a guy who is not sure what a woman is?

2 Likes

Well I’m not judging her on how she conducts her day to day business of representing her constituents. I am judging her purely on how much she irritates me when I hear her speak.

1 Like

Of course he knows what a woman is, he just daren’t say what one is in public. I’m not defending him particularly, because I don’t like him, but it isn’t unusual for politicians -particularly high profile ones- to be very careful about what they say in public.

Moved from 6 years on thread and edited further.

No, I don’t believe him one little bit.

Over the last 6 years, Starmer voted 48 times against Brexit. Now, with this key-note speech at the Irish embassy, no less, he’s performed a complete 180° U-turn after attacking Brexit and wanting a 2nd referendum. I feel he might have done better by delivering it at an event in one of the “Red Wall” constituencies where it might, just might, have made a few of the old Labour voters change their minds at the next General Election.

His flip-flopping on major decisions over the last 2½ years and now this, has it really taken him 6 years to realise he must tell the public what they want to hear? Does he think for one minute they will vote for this fence sitting clown that even Robert Preston in an interview asked, “Who can trust what you say? … basically NO-ONE!!” This fence-sitter has been leader of the PLP for the last 2½yrs and still he hasn’t come forth with any relevant policies for the future and just spends his time constantly attacking Conservative government policies and action.

Starmer cannot even govern his own MPs whilst he goes along with Blair’s advice not to back strikes, his front bench and MPs stand side-by-side with the Party’s paymasters on the picket lines. IMHO he could not govern as PM as he is far too weak.

Then that just proves my point about him being weak.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s definitely a panderer. :panda_face:

He isn’t above grovelling for support.

Even when he states that some women can have cocks? Please note, there is an ‘S’ at the end of the word cock. :wink:
Edited to add… Starmer gambled Labour’s fortunes on his integrity – no wonder he’s in deep trouble | Keir Starmer | The Guardian

1 Like

Isn’t Starmer supposed to be quitting after “Beergate” finds against him?

1 Like

Yes, I believe there is a demand for cocks among some women. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it likely though? The judiciary, police all seem to be woke and left wing so they might be reluctant to convict

1 Like

I just stick to keeping hens!

Flippin’ 'eck. Things must be bad for Kneel Alot if Owen Jones is taking a poke at him.

Good decision, Arty.

1 Like

I think he is Jeremy’s sock puppet.

1 Like

I believe he will end up with FAILURE embossed on his forehead. The true Labour Party follower deserved better … much better!

Don’t all of us ! We deserve better than the self serving bastards who sit on their arses in both Housed

1 Like

My mother was an active member of the party, as a kid I watched my father on the picket line.
They would both turn in their graves if they could see the shambles that labour is at the moment.

2 Likes

Serpo, l bet your parents would turn in their graves!

‘Picket’ either just picket, flying, or secondary picket seem to be words from so long ago.
I wonder if people would still picket in any form? You know, stand around for hours in the freezing cold, get the old brazier out and burn coal in it to keep warm and chant, ‘Scabs’ at those who want to work?

Well we’ll! After my last post Sunak and Javid resign they must have read my post.
Boris will have to resign now surely?

1 Like

WOW, what a shock! I said they needed a shake up!