Starmer U turn ! Do you believe him?

Do you believe him ??
I dont, for one thing he uses a Boris technique of of using a loose statement
like " make brexit work" to describe his intentions, allthough to be fair he
did make a definite statement that he would not take us back in the single
market or yhe union?
But this means nothing, as imo we never left the single market in the first
place! We still carry on trading in almost the same way as before ??
Boris also made a similar loose statement when he pledged to “get brexit
done”, and look what happened !!
If Starmer wants to convince me, he needs to come out and say rxactly
that he will immediately dtart to reclaim our fisheries from the EU clutches
and start sourcing our imports grom elsewhere ??
Make Brexit Work , Ppfft !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

2 Likes

I think Starmer is as crooked as the rest of them @Donkeyman. I said elsewhere, they are all only in it for themselves, and if doing a U-turn gets him in power, then he will say whatever it takes. I have zero belief in any politician.

7 Likes

Starmer is like the wind he blows in any direction he want that he thinks the public likes. Who on earth can vote for a person who changes direction so much? first pro now anti Brexit you can’t trust him either

2 Likes

I trust him very much more than The Fat Oaf or any of the front bench. However I don’t believe he is a good leader of The Opposition. I believe a much better leader would be Angela Rayner and a cleansing of the Opposition Front Bench starting with Dianne Abbot.

1 Like

Hey he’s a politician, so do I believe him? Now, let me think… :thinking:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I trust Starmer
Do I trust the proven lying buffoon living in number 10 yeah when hell freezes .

2 Likes

Hi

Yep, I d0 trust him.

He is not a good leader though.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t trust him and he just goes with what he thinks will make him popular

Now if he took a stand and was out there on the picket line with the rail workers and promised to get us back in the EU, now that would be a Labour leader with cajones I could get behind. Is Mick Lynch available?

But obviously I trust him far more than the lying, self-serving con man that’s Boris Johnson. Starmer seems like a fairly decent bloke with no personality, Johnson is an established law breaker and liar with no morals

If I were a Brexiter I wouldn’t trust Starmer on the EU because he’ll just change his mind again if rejoining gets popular

I swore at the last election never to vote for or support Labour again because they didn’t stand for stopping Brexit and what Starmer has just said means that’s my position still.

So I expect he’s lost a lot of Remainer votes and not gained many Brexiter ones

Rejoining is the only way to sort out our big problems so these plans of his are as futile and pointless as the Tory plans

How are other things on the planet Zog?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: luvverly thanks!

How’s life on Planet Diehard?

I don’t trust any politician, because I am not a fool!
Party politics, from all parties is a joke because hardly anybody speaks the truth, they all suck up to the leader in the hope of getting a better position if they win an election.

Each one represents their constituency & the people in it , so should vote with their people’s needs rather than what the leader wants them to vote. I dont want to hear what the other party leaders have done wrong , I want to hear an honest promise of what my MP will; do for the people of his constituency… and maybe some proof of how he voted on issues that affect his people!
It is time the party leaders did the job they are paid to do, rather than concentrating on how persuade people they should have another term in that position!

1 Like

Consistently consistent!

Let’s face it, very few people vote for the candidate, they vote for the party and used to be for the manifesto. The Fat Oaf has betrayed that with his consistent lies and having abandoned the manifesto.

The Manifesto is about as honest as the people who write it! :roll_eyes:
I write to my MP if something is wrong & she can change it . One one occasion I wrote to her to complain about serious delays, when my cancer hospital took 16 hours to administer a 6 hour Chemo session and they had to send me home by Taxi at 1.30 am the next day. It should not take longer than the specified time, so they also needed to check whether I had been given the correct amount.
My MP visited the hospital who then arranged to train more Chemo nurses , because lack of these nurses was causing problems. The hospital apologized & the staff on the Chemo ward thanked me because 12 further nurses had already started their training.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Is this man a politician? Yes.
Do I trust politicians - any of them ? No.

1 Like

Keir Starmer has sort of become the ‘invisible man’ and a bit surplus to requirement.

All the political parties need a good shake up and have new leaders.
…but it might be a case of… better the devil you know…

1 Like

Not in the case of the government Front Bench, especially in the case of Boris Johnson.

Yes, Dianne Abbot is long overdue for a damn good cleansing.

You never hear of her these days… maybe she’s busy studying for her maths degree!!

2 Likes

Perhaps she’ll start saying things that add up when she’s finished. But hopefully not in that usual unbearable voice of hers. :scream:

1 Like