Star Hobson another baby murdered

Oh god
Another dreadful case of baby abuse .
The case was reported umpteen times by relatives and neighbours
These people have lost the right to live they should be wiped from the face of the earth

3 Likes

Yet another child murdered!
Muddy I cant believe that parents can allow their children to be violently killed, but there are now so many!
I hope somebody can explain to me why they are so against capital punishment , when there is no doubt who did it & a small child must have suffered so much pain, before they died!

If anybody says they hope other prisoners make them suffer, I will ask why they think it is ok to let them be killed by a criminal , but have such high attitudes about not letting the law of the land execute them?
The world is becoming so violent & it is time we controlled violent action by making sure they don’t do it again.
Perhaps throwing them to the lions, like the Romans did, would be a fairer punishment , because they would have as much chance of survival as a small child would against an adult. :angry:

2 Likes

Twink you and I would sort out the overcrowded prison problem in no time were we in power !

What is sad is that so many childless couples would have jumped to give these lovely little children a kind loving home .
If they hate their children so much why don’t these evil people just give them away ?

2 Likes

Perhaps they are so pathetic that they need to have power over somebody!
These children have no chance of life when the people who should care for them are so evil. I feel that any parent who would harm their child is not just an unfit parent, but is also unfit to live, even if it is in a prison!
Animals care for their young much better than many of these awful parents!

1 Like

A beautiful little girl murdered by her own mother and lover - what gets into this sort of people to carry out such a despicable act? I’m sure that if she couldn’t look after the bairn herself, the child’s grandparents or other family member would have stepped in.

3 Likes

I despair I really do

1 Like

Poor, poor baby girl, so innocent, not a bad bone in her little body murdered by evil devils who should never be near children.

I hope they rot :angry:

2 Likes

I found this heart breaking and difficult to believe anyone could do this.

1 Like

And we continually get the same old same old from the social services. “Lessons will be learnt” But they are not. Surely they should be charged with dereliction of duty and named and shamed, sacked and given a term behind bars.

4 Likes

I completely agree .
I hate that phrase lessons have been learned it’s a get out of jail card for being judgemental negligent AHS .They dismissed the grandparents out of hand because you can see they were mild humble people ( who some AH social worker judged that they would be against same sex unions and were therefore malicious )

1 Like

Dear God, not again. I am so sick of hearing the various authorities, Social Services, MPs and the like, saying “We must learn from this, we must make sure this never happens again”. Seriously? Can someone tell me exactly WHAT these people are learning, and HOW they are ensuring it never happens? Because it sure doesn’t look like their methods are working. It just seems to be one poor, helpless little child after another, suffering and dying at the hands of these brutes.

And these are the ones we hear about. What about the children who are suffering right now, you know, those poor little ones who haven’t quite died yet, but very likely will in the coming weeks or months. Who’s making sure it doesn’t happen to them?

2 Likes

I’ve just been watching the young babysitter describing the last time she was with her, how depressed she seemed, how clingy she was, didn’t want to let her go
,no wonder!!

Seems to me that in future concerned loving relatives, and there are ALWAYS concerned broken hearted loving relatives, who recognised there was a major problem
will be taking the law into their own hands and removing the child themselves.

I bet that poor devastated babysitter wished she’d taken the child home with her.

2 Likes

This poor mite had a father why didn’t he remove her ?
He did ring up social service much good it did .

1 Like

The last time a social worker visited the baby was so dazed and brushed she could barely walk .
The SW belived them when they said she ‘fell down the stairs .’
How thick can you be babies don’t ‘fall down stairs’ and be black and blue it’s the biggest story out one used by murderers and abusers since time recorded .
What were they doing to allow a baby to ‘fall down the stairs ‘ ?

1 Like

It seems that social services are not able to do the job they are paid to do.
Are they overworked?
Are they restricted by rules from removing the child from the home where too many “accidents” occur?

They haven’t learned much over the last 40 years because I personally knew somebody who was placed in foster care at the age of 14( his parents had been killed in an accident). The foster father ran a European paedophile group who used this boy for their own entertainment till he was 18. It was only when the boy tried to end his life that they got caught, & were given 20 years in prison.
The boy couldn’t tell police as they threatened to kill his brother!
How long does it take to realize that children are no longer precious to everybody & those that can be removed from home can possibly recover from their traumas before death? :rage:

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

The whole sorry episode makes me want to scream endlessly!! There are countless thousands of family orientated couples who would have taken little Star in and loved her every single moment 
cherished her, fed her, cared for her, and loved n loved her endlessly. Even at our advanced age as parents, we would have taken her in. I’m not one who hates, but even though I don’t know that murdering woman, I instinctively hate her with a passion :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Savannah Brockhill, accused of murdering young Star Hobson, has been found guilty and has been jailed for 25yrs. Her mother has been given a sentence of 8yrs for allowing her daughter’s death.

It seems to me that Brockhill took her anger out on the child instead of the mother. I hope they both rot.

So do I, Judd. And I hope the other prisoners sort them out too.
That poor, beautiful little girl.

The mother will be out in four years .
she needs sterilising so can never allow another child to be murdered .

2 Likes