Star Hobson another baby murdered

Absolutely, Muddy.
Same as men who commit sex crimes against kids should, too.

It sounds awful to say it but I really believe in this. If theyā€™ve shown they canā€™t take care of their own child without letting it be murdered or murdering it, then that should be a done deed, no more allowed.

Same with Thomas Hughes and Emma Tustin.

Plus, if they are ever let out, and I donā€™t think they should be, a condition should be that they are never again to live in a household with children or have any contact with children

2 Likes

One thing that really disturbs me about these cases is that itā€™s usually step-parents.

What the hellā€™s going on there? Is it primal jealousy because the child is physical evidence that their partner has had sex with someone else?

And how do these people find each other? Any normal parent would give a potential partner the boot straight away if they were being nasty to their child.

And yet these oneā€™s go along with it. Why?

Are they secretly enjoying it or are they trying to show the new partner they are more important to them than their child?

There are some sick son-of-bitches around

Like attracts like, Maree ā€¦ .

1 Like

Yes, it must do, but itā€™s creepy, isnā€™t it?

How do they know the person they are with will let them abuse their child?

Do they test the water first with small things and then if they get away with it and the parent seems to like it, then they build on it from there?

I just canā€™t see how the situation develops, obviously it does, but itā€™s so beyond normal I just canā€™t understand it

Itā€™s always been the way of things .
Charles Dickens even wrote of this phenomenon in David Copperfeild .

1 Like

. . . and STILL it haunts our society grrrrr :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Good news, Starā€™s mum has had her sentence increased from eight years to 12. Bad news, itā€™s not long enough in my opinion.

3 Likes

Should be put down IMO.

1 Like

At the very least she should be sterilised. And yes I agree, 12 years is not enough. She and her partner took away someoneā€™s entire future - Star wonā€™t be coming back in 12 years to resume her life.

1 Like