Spontaneous Human Combustion, UFO's & Other Mysteries

… where have they gone?

You never hear anyone claiming a UFO sighting anymore.
Or see pictures of bits of charred limbs lying beside empty armchairs … or sightings of Nessie or Big Foot.

Where’s the magic of the unexplained gone?
The world seems a poorer and harsher place without these mysteries.
Did anyone ever explain why spontaneous human combustion happened?
Have you ever seen a UFO?

5 Likes

Yeah…thankfully, I ducked just in time to miss it!!

2 Likes

Everyone’s too busy looking at their phone to notice anything.

11 Likes

I do here that a lot these days.People say to me why don’t UFO ?

7 Likes

That’s an insightful comment

1 Like

That’s also an insightful yet funny comment.
Who are you and what did you do with the real Psmith?

1 Like

I spelt hear wrong though.

2 Likes

Nobody’s perfect :058:

1 Like

Except you and Morticia.
I think I’ll quit now while I’m ahead.

4 Likes

That’s an unexplainable mystery. :102:

4 Likes

Lots of sightings down 'ere on the sarf coast and others too: UFO report: US finds no explanation for sightings - BBC News

2 Likes

When I was a Child, I caught a fleeting glimpse.

1 Like

A UFO frenzy has erupted in France after dozens of witnesses in multiple cities across the country saw the same mysterious glowing object on the same night. The sighting took place on Tuesday night this week, as witnesses across at least seven different cities uploaded footage of the same bright tic-tac shaped object. The cylindrical UFO that appeared orange and glowing was seen by people in Montpellier, Cournonterral, Pavalas-les-Flots, Sète, Narbonne, Perpignan and Andorra

no where near moi…as yet
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1520844/UFO-sighting-news-viral-France-mysterious-alien-Montpellier-Mediterranean-video-latest-vn?jwsource=cl

3 Likes

Someone needs to interrogate Chris De Burgh.

2 Likes
1 Like

Spot on.

C5 continues to present shows on the “paranormal”, e.g.:

https://www.channel5.com/show/ufos-secret-alien-technology

UFOs: Secret Alien Technology

BLAZE Presents: Is it possible that the government has been using alien technology?

https://www.channel5.com/show/the-proof-is-out-there

Giant Blobs And Backyard Bigfoot

BLAZE Presents: Is recent video of a large creature evidence that Bigfoot isn’t a myth?

Not my cup of tea, though … :yawning_face:

2 Likes

It’s sad, isn’t it?

Maybe Covid and it’s conspiracy theories pushed them out?

Or life is just too grim for a bit of magic and our imaginations have been stunted and worn down by stress?

Anyway, I choose to firmly believe in Nessie, Bigfoot and Leprachauns and no one is going to convince me otherwise :unicorn:

Spontaneous human combustion was always a fave of mine and good theories were dried urine acting like gunpowder and the fat around bones on the human body acting like a wick :fire::scream:

4 Likes

But did you report him? :wink:

There’s a rumour circulating around here, that very early in the mornings and far out in the countryside, a grey haired old bloke could be seen in a skimpy pair of shorts and a tee shirt running down Bramwith lane in all weathers…Unfortunately he hasn’t been seen for a month or two, but now spectators gather each day at dawn hoping for a sighting of this unusual bloke.
:running_man:

7 Likes