Sponges, Cakes And Everything Sweet

My friend is having a dinner party at the weekend, she asked if i could make the deserts, I made mini mango cheesecakes, a trial test, got to work better on those chocolate swirls, haven’t made them in ages,:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

They look delicious!

1 Like

@pauline3 They look gorgeous have you got a recipe please my brother adore mango and cheesecake may make for his birthday

2 Likes

Yes, I got it on YouTube, I will go through the steps on Friday if that’s ok?

I am making another batch for my friends dinner party, I will post pics of the stages, very, very easy to make ,Kazz, …the biscuit base was made with Oreos,…anyway, see you Friday.:+1:

3 Likes

@pauline3 Thanks

1 Like

They look amazing, i love cheese cake, haven’t had it for ages.

2 Likes

Hi Kazz, I noticed you edited your post.

Did you manage to find Cupcake Savvy’s kitchen on YouTube?

They are called mini mango cheesecakes, I went with the milk chocolate, she went with the white, …I read you said, you may try it today, let me know how you got on?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let me know if you still want me to post the stages of making the dessert?

1 Like

I made this apple pie and just taken it out of the oven, it was supposed to be a lattice apple pie, unfortunately I ran out of pastry as you can see, I made the most of what pastry I had left for the top.
It’s an American apple filling, can’t wait to taste it,:heartpulse:

All butter pastry, thinly sliced apples, coated in cinnamon, then the filling, which consists of butter, sugar, flour and water…we’ll skip the “ calories “,:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still looks good to eat Pauline

1 Like

Thanks Logan, look at that yummy filling…I get most of my sweet pie and cake recipes from the Americans on YouTube.

She came up trumps with this delicious apple pie, the filling is delicious!!..:+1:

2 Likes

Raspberry Bakewell Cake.

Excellent it is.

2 Likes

It looks delicious, :heartpulse:

You can’t beat homemade cake/ tarts,etc.

1 Like

Thank you P3 - my wife is ace in the kitchen. I won’t starve !

1 Like

Looks yummy

1 Like

Yummy

1 Like

Made this tangerine upside down cake, with about 8 tangerines, couldn’t bear to waste them, this will be cut into slices once it’s cooled down, then will freeze them.its nice to have something sweet in the freezer, if any unexpected guests arrive.

1 Like

Looks yummy Pauline

1 Like

Thanks Logan…I must admit I couldn’t resist a slice, put some cream on it, I just couldn’t bear to throw out those tangerines, that were coming to their end, I made a nice brown sugar and water syrup, that soaked into the tangerines whilst cooking in the oven…:+1:

I try not to think about how many calories are in each slice.:open_mouth:

1 Like

Like it !

2 Likes

Your welcome Pauline, i always have one dessert or pudding a week, usually on Sunday.

1 Like