Soundtracks of your life

Oh yes!A breath of fresh air after all that awful glam rock stuff.And best with Wilko in the band of course.

It takes a while to find the ordinary world but somehow we get there.

[quote=“Minx, post: 2130769”]
Music is my life DW. I will start a thread on current songs you enjoy on your playlist because I have songs I enjoy from the 90s, 2000 and 2010s. I feel so old :frowning:

Music has gotten me through some trying times :hug:[/QUOT]

I have too Minx, Old I do not feel old at all…Unless I look in the mirror and then of course I do not look 21 anymore, but I laugh so much more …swings and roundabout is a good saying…and I was going to put up the Doors Light my fire, but when I played it I just felt nope, not now for that one…
Music, it feels like it can guide you sometimes which is weird as well…
:cool:

Glam Rock distaste er amongst us…surely not…Loved The Sweet for just one glam…er

A song from the best support I ever saw…

Good song but the worst gig I ever paid for…

The shortest gig I ever went to…

The longest (and best) gig I ever went to…

Rush - Natural Science

Thank you Plankton, that’s a great song. Glad to see your issues with posting was resolved. Enjoy OFF :slight_smile:

Nice tunes Devo and great memories as well :slight_smile:

May I offer another perspective?

At least you had the privilege of going to Gigs - even if they weren’t the best. It’s one of my greatest disappointments in life… I’ve only ever been to 4 concerts/gigs in my lifetime:-(

Fanfare For The Common Man.

I first heard this when I bought ELP’s Works Vol 1 album.

Then I discovered the classical version, which is to be played as my coffin enters the crematorium.

We all came from tidal pools, so I thought it was fitting with my name. lol

Been a Rush fan since the 70’s, but I only just got to see them live on their R40 tour a few years ago. I’m so glad I did too. RIP Neil.

…and now for something completely different:

One more as I float down current:

The album I won in a backgammon game…

One of the funnier gigs I have been to. Thsi was a hiughlight…

A really nice song - thanks :slight_smile:

You’re really going with the flow :wink:
This one is such a lovely melody…

These are awesome!
I loved the lady’s voice she’s so melodic :slight_smile:

Best prize ever!

Nice vibe and great filming :slight_smile: