Sounds That Rocked Your Boat

Yaay, another Pink Floyd appreciator - at last :smiley:

The lyrics of rock music is often awe inspiring and so underrated - some of the music is also so beautiful and flowing. Still love a good drum beat though :smiley:

I’m also a Neil Diamond fan and this one is a favourite.

10cc I’m Not In Love…

Whiter Shade Of Pale.
Procol Harlem.

The Moody Blues made some fantastic music but this one kinda top them all for me.

Justin Hayward.
Forever Autumn.

Love all the above Longfellow :smiley: My type of music.

Eric Burton and The Animals.
San Franciscan Nights.

Another timeless one that always affects me (in a lovely way):

This is my favourite Fleetwood Mac track, never really took to them once Peter Green left and the band re-formed.

The Boss, Brilliant Disguise always sets my spine tingling and still rocks my boat!

cranberry, neither did I re Fleetwood Mac

When this fella came on the scene it was like a breath of fresh air.

I see there’s already a thread on Orbison and although he sang so many great songs this one for me was the tops.
This is the music I play when I am laid back on a sunny day with a nice iced bottle of Magners or two.

Two great movies two great songs.

Bruce Springsteen.
Secret Garden.

Streets of Philadelphia

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole

Another great movie loved every minute of it even shed a tear at the end. Couple of great actors in it Ollie Reed and Richard Harris both passed now.

Gladiador-trilha sonora-‘‘Now We Are Free’’

Think it was the early 70’s when I first heard this guy went straight out and bought his album Home Thoughts From Abroad.

Kind of hits home this one. Spent my first 3 months on the streets of London when I first came down south. It was a learning experience I can tell you.

One of my regrets is that I never started listening to this guy until I was in my 40s.

Andrea Bocelli & Heather Headley