Songs I can add to that I enjoy a lot

James Bay…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYmlVPp_4TI

Here’s one you missed from One Republic.

Think Train are a bit special to.

gonna miss tons of course…One Republic /Ryan Tedder Composer, so so brilliant, have you seen him play piana… can’t fail in my books… it’s 31 degrees here and just too hot to do the gardening and know the weeds will get me anytime soon…Triffids

playing that one now…great one that the video also is a winner

Dianne some good music choices there. You’ve included a few of my favourites as well. Nice.

Thanks Chillie6, seeing you guided me well to some music that I would never have ventured towards…now that has opened a can of worms…will now listen to more and more different styles of music, and give it a try out…nothing ventured nothing gained…

Dedicated to my friend Chiilie6…:smiley:

Scorpians…German Band do rock and do easy listening, here are two sides of them. I love both sides at different times…1st Rock then Easy Listening…

do listen to these songs more though to be honest…

Liked Oasis but would not say a fan overall but then James Bay done a BBC live performance with Liam

one of many I could have added around this time…choices though, there where so so many good songs back then…

Random choice…love the song and the humour…Nik Kershaw wrote this great song and Chesney Hawkes made a real great job of it of putting it out…

Night time chill music

I am very fond of Missy Higgins as a songwriter and a singer.