Songs I can add to that I enjoy a lot

Sounds good Bruce, just listened and know nothing of her as yet…like to read up about people or a subject that is how I got into my husbands family history which is a full on ancestry hobby now…The have been famous members on both sides, one is French as it turned out…end now :surprised:as I will go on and on and on…this is music for the soul…
George Michael my husband’s favorite George M song, he is not a fan actually as a 60’s song man nearly completely…nice but boring listening to the same old Cliffy songs ok he loves Bruce Hornsby and Toni Braxton and loves Mel B ooo and Spandau Ballet both The Who fans.loads more, so maybe it is because he plays them more…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/i8rVI7AMKiY

Got this song by a few artists .plus the George Harrison Tribute Album…
Concert for George with Eric Clapton singing that song… it’s brilliant and emotional, his Son playing a key role of course named Dhani, The spitting imagine of George as well…
His last album Brainwashed with his Son and the help of Jeff Lynn.

One of my all time favorites

Just sometimes Bryan Adams fills the room

To My 3 Best Friends…:058:

like them live a lot…had this one on my play list…

Saw them live at the Carling Academy (as it was) in Bristol
They are really good. But still think Nightwish have the edge.

I don’t compare so much like that…Love finding ‘new to me’ music and enjoy so many Genre’s…Just enjoy music, more than anything else…

My friend plays drums for Sweet and is Andy Scotts tech. I’ve got some of his guitar picks kicking around somewhere. I prefer Love is Like Oxygen but they are definitely the best glam band from that era.

I’m also a huge fan of the Scorpions - my favourite of their albums is Love at First Sting, or is it Blackout, or is it Animal Magnetism ??? I just can’t decide …

dont need to decide…listen to both

sometimes I get upset…I turn to music, it is my saviour…

brill just brill…