Some good old songs 1970 - 1980

Glad you like those gems,I’ll be back with more,great post.

Probably the biggest ‘tear jerker’ ever. This is the first time I have seen Terry Jacks.

Keep Your Head To The Sky-EWF…For The Good Times-Al Green…Baby Come Close-Smokey…Living Together In Sin-The Whispers…I’ll Erase Away Your Pain-The Whatnauts…If I Had One Life To Live-The Manhattans…Girl Come On Home-Major Lance…Funky Space Reincarnation-Marvin Gaye…Make It Funky-James Brown…A Heart Like Mine-The Supremes…Don’t Knock My Love-Wilson Pickett…Work To Do-Isley Brothers…I Want To Pay You Back-The Chi-Lites.

Some great songs here !

Here’s mine

And

Oh yes !:slight_smile:

Oh Yes indeed.

I Wanna Be-Micheal Jackson…Catfish-The Four Tops…Engine No.Nine-Wilson Pickett…A Letter To Myself-The Chi-Lites…Looky Looky-The O’Jays…Glasshouse-The Temptations…September-EWF…Olivia-The Whispers…Jungle Boogie-Kool And The Gang.

Mama’s Little Baby-Brotherly Love…Like Sister And Brother-The Drifters…I Got Cha-Joe Tex…Then Came You-The Spinners…Keep Your Head To The Sky-EWF.

Some lovely tracks in this thread - thank you!

Look At Me-The Moments…Summer Breeze-The Isley Brothers…You’re A Big Girl Now-The Stylistics…In A Lifetime-Temptations…Always And Forever-Heatwave…Let’s Hear It For The Boy-Denise Williams…Got To Give It Up-Marvin Gaye…Give It Away-The ChiLites…Summer Madness-Kool An The Gang…Carwash-Rufus.

A Rainy Night In Georgia-Brook Benton…Guilty-Al Green…Freddy’s Dead-Curtis Mayfield…Brandy-The O’Jays

I love all that early 70’s soul. Detroit Spinners, Delfonics, Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes…

You Are My Sunshine-The O’Jays…Superstar-The Temptations…Sparkle-Aretha…Harry Hippie-Bobby Womack…Easy Evil-New Birth…Superstition-Stevie Wonder…A Nice Girl Like You-The Intruders…Rubberband Man-The Spinners…Toby-The Chi-lites…Engine Number Nine-Wilson Pickett…Lay Lady Lay-The Isley Brothers…Spread Your Love-EWF…In The Rain-The Dramatics…Memory Lane-Minnie Riperton…All You Do Is Dial-Heatwave…Spell-Blue Magic…Best Of My Love-The Emotions…Saturday In The Park-Chicago…I Could Have Loved You-The Moments…We Gotta Stick Together-The Four Tops…Love Ballard-George Benson…Too Late-Tavares…The Hustle-Van McCOY.

Okay I know 1968 is slightly earlier but never the less a great sound of that era.

Yes it was 1985 if I remember correctly, my god how time fly’s.