Six Nations Rugby

Six Nations is rather important seeing as RWC is next year :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My tip is France, but I can see the bok defending their title.

You better believe it!!! :south_africa:

I don’t know hey, there’s a mighty Haka in the fray…

How did this old stuff get on here ?I was expecting yesterday’s England
lreland game !!
Which England lost BTW !!
Donkeyman! :-1::thinking::-1:

1 Like

I looked for a Six Nations thread and revived it

@Minx Ooooer! Are you allowed to do that ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I think it’s fine provided the OP doesn’t object. @Judd do you mind the revival of this thread ?

I think we done well with the limited number.

**The hosts were reduced to 10 men after 82 seconds due to Charlie Ewels’ tackle

@Minx , Nah, just thought l was time travelling that’s all Minxy !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

@caricature , Yeah, perhaps Eddie don’t want us to peak too early for
the world cup eh!
We showed a bit of spirit in the second half l thought, and a couple of
the new blokes showed some potential too !!Eddie looked quite worried
at times ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

A win for Italy at last after seven years of trying (or not trying, as the case may be :slight_smile: ). I think Italy deserved the win, they were the better team today, and that run by Italy’s Capuozzo was magnificent. He shot down the right wing like a whippet before passing the ball to Padovani who scored the try, leaving the score at 21-20 to Wales. The final conversion for Italy sealed the deal to give them the win at 21-22.

Fair dos to Josh Adams of Wales, who gave his Man of the Match medal to Ange Capuozzo - a nice gesture.

1 Like

Congratulations to France and Ireland.
As Eddie Jones said, “Keep the faith” :wilted_flower:

Ireland and Scotland are in the same Pool as SA for the World Cup so, it’s not going to be as easy as we’d like to think :thinking:

@Minx , For whom do you speak Minxy ?
Are you using the ‘royal we’ ??
Donkeyman! :+1::smiley::+1:

1 Like

She speaks for the Bok.

1 Like

@caricature , And l assume you are speaking for Minxy then ??
Donkeyma! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m speaking on behalf of the Boks DK :grinning:

@Minx ,. AMA BOKA BOKA !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

And I shall speak for Scotland whereby I think they had better get their arses into gear! :joy: Don’t want another repeat of the Ireland game! :scream:

1 Like

From world cup finalist to also rans in the 6 nations, England aren’t going very far in the world cup next year on these showings.

1 Like

I am not much into rugby but I have just seen the incredible try scored by Van der Merwe in the highlights from Twickenham.
Duhan van der Merwe scores sensational Six Nations try as Scotland beat England - BBC Sport

1 Like