Six Nations Rugby

Oops. :slight_smile:

England wins against Ireland with final score of 24-12. Half time result was 17-0 so Ireland did well to come back.

A great win for England and England take the credit no doubt about that, well done the lads.:):slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say it was a “great win” for England. We certainly played a lot better, but Jones still persisted in playing some of his best players out of position and, to be honest, our first two tries were the result of Irish incompetence rather than English brilliance. Still - onward and upward (hopefully)!

Still on the Six Nations, England Women (The Red Roses) did play brilliantly against the Irish and remain undefeated in the tournament!

An excellent game today, especially that try by Wales a few seconds after the start of the second half. A close call at the end but England were triumphant.

Yes they were, but for me they still look shaky if they get surprised
and they gave away too many penalties?

Donkeyman!

Six Nations Rugby - Anthems?

Scotland - France match is on as I type… As a Scot in France I am supporting whichever team wins :smiley:

Flower of Scotland & La Marseillaise have got to be the 2 most rousing anthems in sport, I think!

I totally agree. I particularly like Flower of Scotland.

Well you dont often see a scotsman smile, but today at murrayfield
there was no reason for them not to!!
Well deserved win which helps England in the competition which
the jocks wont like?
Donkeyman!

Yes, me too but love the passion of both.

Yes the celtic nations do tend to get carried away a bit, but that
usually makes for a good game like today?
Donkeyman!

Dear :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Well done!!!

Was a good effort considering down to 14 men after 80 seconds :+1:
Shame they didn’t make the same effort in the other matches :grinning:

1 Like

.Trouble is imo the players especially those in the pack are too large and slow to bend and tackle below the chest level.

1 Like

Their size stands them in good stead for scrums though…

The scrum was and should be a means to restart a match after a technical infringement, now its a means to gain a penalty.

Different Strategies makes the game more enjoyable! I really enjoyed that game! Brilliant rugby unlike the France/Wales match.

It was enjoyable I agree.

1 Like

Six Nations is rather important seeing as RWC is next year :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: