Sir Rod Stewart charged over Florida hotel 'punch'

Sir Rod Stewart has been charged by police after allegedly punching a security guard at a hotel in Florida.

A police report says the altercation occurred after singer and his companions, including his son Sean, failed to gain access to a private event on New Year’s Eve.

Sean allegedly pushed the security guard and Sir Rod struck his chest “with a closed fist”, the report says.

Sir Rod and his son were both charged with “simple battery”.

The altercation was witnessed by two other hotel employees, who signed witness statements confirming they saw the push by Sean Stewart and the punch by Sir Rod.

Video footage also revealed Sean Stewart and Sir Rod as the “primary aggressors” in the confrontation, according to the report.

Both father and son were charged and are due to appear at the Palm Beach County Criminal Justice Complex on 5 February.

Bang up those “bad boys” … :!:

Wonder if they come out bleating that they have a mental problem like a certain son of a certain MP.

1 Like

Be fair, it must be really galling to be someone who rates themself as a celebrity/and or famous and be denied entry to a private do.

I mean who do they think they are? Not giving them an invite.

Here are the “bad boys”:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1fcdde30-2f16-11ea-ad25-822082a8fb18.jpg?crop=2250%2C1266%2C0%2C117&resize=685

:lol:

Is that his son? First time I’ve seen him. He doesn’t look much like dad does he.

It looks like the knight is saying, “You made a first-class fool out of me…”

Hahaha … very good … you could be right … :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

‘‘I don’t wanna talk about it’’

A security guard cannot cope with being hit by a very small 74 year old. Only in litigious America!

a) Why would Rod Stewart want to go to something to which he was not invited - unless it was to make a statement?

b) Would you want that at your party?

I suspect that despite his millions, fame and title, Stewart is still basically an arrogant rough nut. Also yet another “celeb” who just can’t get over himself. Some of these people develop a sense of entitlement that is beyond belief. Such as the case of the insufferable Mr Depp who thought he was above Australian quarantine laws I have never been able to stand Rod Stewart myself but that’s beside the point. All I can say is if he done the crime he do the time.

Do you know who i am.

He tried to get in to see baby Jane, who had hot legs, the security guard liked his outfit and said you wear it well, rod said do ya think I’m sexy.but the guard was having none of it oo la lah said rod, and thumped him, that’s when he was thrown out,
some guys have all the luck, said rod, this old heart of mine says let’s go sailing, don’t want to be with these young Turks anyway

That’s the story I heard…:lol:

Free booze and nosh :slight_smile:

Good one :slight_smile:

Silly entitled old man.

In Florida, simple battery is a misdemeanor. He will probably be punished with a fine and an admonishment to not do it again. I wonder if old Rod will have trouble coming up with a $500.00 fine?

Rod generally comes over as a nice old guy .

Oh yes Silver Tabby, definitely, specially now hes learnt to sing!
Donkeyman!

Probably another of those stories that has more to it than we are being told at the mo.