Side hustle - Do you have any?

:101:

Well, clearly no one listened the first time! I bet they listened to you after that Spitty!

:rofl:

I used to minute the meetings where nobody apart from me turned, and no one really read them, they must have assume it was only them who didn’t turn up :grinning:
been in training for a long time. :grinning: :biking_man:

This is what confuddled them.

1 Like

You got them good Spitty :rofl:

They didn’t even take in the Roll Call at the top, and see themselves and others NOT PRESENT. :grinning:

I actually meant to ask you that. Unbelievable Spitty! What the heck were they doing all day.

:069:

Standing by the Coffee Machine, eyeing up the female manufacturing operatives, :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

And, sending everything to China!!!

Typical management team!

Ah, the ole outsourcing to save on costs but have no control over quality and your product gets knocked off for cheap! Makes complete sense!

:100:

I blame the Venture Capitalists. :policeman:

1 Like

I side hustled most of my life, freelancing, duckin’ ‘n divin’

Anyone need a good portrait photographer, party planner, social introductions, translator, breakfast in bed, financial advisor, etc.?

1 Like

Ooh… you’ll need a license for that one nowadays :wink:

Not in my tax haven. :wink:

1 Like

Hey DooD!

I should’ve known

:069:

1 Like

I used to be an electrician and continued to do work for people after I retired but it was more for friends and friends of friends.Just a nominal fee( unless of course any of the young ladies had overtime on their mind).OK I made that bit up.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I would hope so!

That’s a great little side hustle kept you busy!

1 Like

I very occasionally sell a drawing . Usually I do them for charity .I offer them as an item for auction .
They have all done quite well

1 Like

That’s great! I’ve seen some of your work Muddy! They are really beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi

I do not travel anymore so not an issue.

I can my work at home by reviewing evidence and over the internet.

It keeps my brain active and gives me a sense of purpose.

1 Like

That’s wonderful Swimmy! It’s good to keep the grey matter active. :slightly_smiling_face: