Show us your Shed Thread

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

6 Likes

Looks like Storm Malik has been having a fight with your shed @Maver-rik :astonished:

1 Like

It’s taken me years to get it like that. A labour of love really. Not sure whether I should call it a shed or a hovel.

1 Like

It looks very rustic, I must say…well ventilated for this current situation :smiley:

1 Like

At one time it had a beautiful passionflower growing up the side, (it had more side then), till I decided to cut it back, the poor love never recovered. :cry:

2 Likes

Neither did the shed, it seems. The passionflower might have been what held it together! :astonished:

1 Like

Edited because I have just seen Pixie’s response

That is some shed! Well, at least, it was once. Now it is only some of a shed. Because it’s shed a lot of itself. (OK, I’ll get me coat…)

5 Likes

That did make me chuckle though! :joy:

2 Likes

Less shed…
More fence with a roof!!

4 Likes

I think it’s very “rustic” looking. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Work in progress? :grinning:

2 Likes

Mine

As my house is ex local authority I have ‘indoor’ sheds too.

Also have the coal shed where I stow my lawn mowers. :+1:

4 Likes

Character and is no-nonsense! Most here don’t have sheds but rather tangles of garden equipment in their garages.

1 Like

Your shed is in pristine condition @Chillie6, I like your… trying to think of the right word, is it “outhouse”

That she is seven years old now. I bought it with some of the money I had from work when I retired. I’ve given it a new coat of paint every other year. Going to have to replace the floor when spring comes.
Yes that’s what I call it, it is attached to the house with a passage running front to back. Also has what was the old wash house and a loo :grinning:

1 Like

That looks like one of our sheds. It’s gone now.
This is the other shed some years ago, when it was looked after, but it isn’t as nice now either. It’s been neglected.

6 Likes

Very Swiss Chalet looking with the plants :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It was home to my late OH’s model planes & the tools, ply, paint, coverings & glues he needed to make them. Now it’s a mess inside & needs clearing out, after a stray cat got in & made a home there, I did start to clear it, but the huge spiders in there freaked me out. :grinning: I haven’t been in there for over two years. Son has to get tools etc, but no one has bothered with it since.

1 Like

That’s a beauty @Tiffany.

2 Likes