Show us your Shed Thread

It was, it isn’t now.

1 Like

Well as you can probably tell I am rather attached to age and infirmity in sheds.

1 Like

I’d love to give that the once over and get it back to its former glory :grinning:

1 Like

When I go out in the garden I’l take a pic of the state it’s in now for you to see.

I’ll get a pic soon to show you both. It certainly needs TLC. It got a new roof, but the stream behind it flooded & it got very damp inside as well & it has subsided slightly in the right back corner. Why late OH built it so close to the stream I’ll never know.
It is sad as it was OH’s pride & joy.

1 Like

This is our Shed.

You can’t see much of it, but its big and L shaped.

3 Likes

That’s a very fine shed @susiejaeger I’ve never seen an L shaped shed before, but I do remember reading a book called “The L shaped room” in my late teens.

2 Likes

OK firstly, I guess it isn’t strictly ‘mine’ and there is more to it than pic actually shows…!

2 Likes

oh my word @Maver-rik I have thought about this book off and on for years! I tried to find it again with no luck…I thought it was a great story!

1 Like

Tell us more about this shed that isn’t strictly yours.

2 Likes

A three bay, fully enclosed implement shed complete with mezzanine floor office space, a ‘smoko’ room, toilet and shower, full work bench and full power. Houses machinery/tools etc.
It’s ‘man’ space. Hubby is always saying I am more than welcome, operating under the misguided notion I have any interest… :grin:

2 Likes

@PixieKnuckles It was by Lynne Reid Banks Available second hand here for £2.97 postage free

1 Like

That is wayyyyyy more than a shed. You could house a family of 12 there.

2 Likes

Thank you SO much!! You have just made my day @Maver-rik :+1:

4 is enough thank you very much! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A better view of of SAM_3135 (640x480)|640x480
our shed.

1 Like

Wow you have a lunar vehicle too :joy:

1 Like

Wow it’s like a holiday home :grinning:

Our Sheds have been on here before, must get round to sorting stuff out this year.

4 Likes

Boys and their toys, eh? :joy:

2 Likes

I have a shed like the one in the op we store wood in it…dare not go and look to see if its still standing today after last nights storm but I’ll take a picture later :slight_smile:

1 Like