Should Covid Vaxxed People Carry a Clearly Visible ID?

I can’t help thinking you’re going overboard … you’ve really warmed to your subject haven’t you Bread. You do take things far too literally and make sweeping generalisations.

I suppose you thought AID’s carriers need not have informed others of their status?
Or that no none should wear any kind of medical tag … often because for their own safety they need to make others aware of allergies or existing medical conditions.

Do you think those that get a positive lateral flow test or PCR test should isolate? Or is that treating them like lepers?

I wouldn’t want some little spotty scrote with a boil infested bum making my lunch, thank you!

1 Like

Kids were rigging the results using lemon juice to give false positives earlier in the year. They aren’t very reliable, probably because they are made in China

Bread please stop from making accusations of falsehood against other posters.

This is the second time you have made references to yellow stars and all that implies this is extremely offensive .Desist .

Deliberate flaming .
There is always one person determined to cause trouble .

Try backing up your comments with facts.

Notice the government hasn’t introduced more restrictions … looks like I was right doesn’t it.

You asked …

And I answered and didn’t make anything up. I wish you’d read other people’s posts properly Bread. You’re that keen to have someone to savage YOU make things up.

My point was people are already carrying their medical history around with them … they also divulge it everytime they fill in an insurance policy or renew their Driving Licence at 70. I assume you do that and don’t fib.

Are you on any medication? Does anyone in authority know that or is it your own closely guarded secret.

So what is the big deal about proving your vaccination status now?
Now if never before it is to be expected.
Lateral flow tests is another option but in my village you couldn’t get one for love nor money on Thursday …

There is a nationwide scarcity of lateral flow tests .

People’s medical records are confidential and protected from unwanted disclosure under international laws.

People have the right to that and not to be forced to disclose them. There’s also no point because as I’ve told you about 50 times you can still pass on the virus if your vaccinated.

I can’t make you understand can I.

What other details would you like people to disclose as symbols that they display ? Sexuality?

Why do you not care about human rights?

No most of the time it’s explaining to you and your mates about human rights and how vaccines work.

Stop making things up about me then.

Zzzzzzzxxxxxx

Rubbish … why do you think you usually sign a flamin waiver allowing your medical records to be checked when filling in a loan application or insurance policy.
You give them permission.
You have to unless you’re not bothered about life cover etc.

And even online the government has the power to contact your service provider and access your online surfing history.
I can’t believe someone so paranoid doesn’t know all this.

Likewise the goverment wants to keep track of who is vaccinated or not.

The days of minding your own business have slowly been eroded since the 1960’s.
We’re all somebody else’s business now.

Go on then what have I made up about you and if you’re right I’ll apologise to you …

And you can apologise to me and other members for all this nonsense you fill up posts with blathering about yellow stars and brown shirts and ‘me and my mates’ and our implied Nazi sympathies.

1 Like

That is my choice if I want to disclose my medical records to someone else - it’s done under my authority and only to those I permit. There are laws in place to ensure that my medical details are only disclosed under my authority.

It is not wearing a symbol publicly that describes my medical status under rules imposed by the state.

You want a system which medically segregates people based on vaccine status which is mandate by the state and removing the human rights of the individual to have protection and privacy on medical data. Would you like this symbol to be a yellow star or would you prefer a different colour ?

All this for no purpose at all other than virtue. How sick and twisted do you have to be to come up with this stupidity ?

You called me a conspiracy theorist and an anri-vaxxer for a start.

All lies

Oh look we are 100,000 cases short of Sages 200,000 case prediction today.

400,000 tomorrow according to them … looks like I was right, SAGE can’t be trusted and have been deceiving the government and the people.

It’s over …

Is that it? And you’re offended and insulted after what crudities you call other members.
Bread. …grow a pair.
I do think you’re a conspiracy theorist and your efforts to dismiss or deride or deter anyone from abiding by the governments strategy to combat covid makes you an anti-vaxer in my book.
So no apology as no lies have been told.

Back on topic …
You really don’t ‘get it’ do you.
The government know where you are, what you’re doing, what your average spend is a month on your credit card and on what … it knows if you’ve googled ‘how to make a bomb in my kitchen with mothballs’ …

During a pandemic it’s not unreasonable to expect the government to regulate people’s movements and want their medical data upto date.

All I can say is you are very naive. Very idealistic, which is kinda nice and could be classed an honourable if you were nicer about it, like Mary Poppins.

I’m curious, do you resent the government snooping and spying to fight terrorism?

Gee I give up … here, get your teeth into that.
:bone:

@Bread … the 1930’s! Again.
You need to move with the times Bread.

Governments have rather extensive powers of surveillance now and whilst we might not like them it’s rather petty of you to accuse people who accept them, albeit as a unwanted reality, of been in cahoots or been some caricature of a 1930’s old aged goose-stepper from the senile Nazis Youth League.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. We’re going around in circles.

But you know… next time I see someone with a Disabled Sticker parking up on their reserved bay in Asda I shall think of you, and your warnings about labelling people and singling them out on the basis of their health.