Should Covid Vaxxed People Carry a Clearly Visible ID?

According to the hype, people who have been jabbed with the covid vaccines will not generally display any symptoms, so they could easily pass the virus on to unvaccinated people, which could turn out to be life threatening. So is it selfish of vaccinated people not to warn the general public who have not been vaccinated?
I suggest wearing a badge or even a tattoo warning unvaccinated people to stay clear, it would also cancel the need for a vaccination document while wishing to travel or visit large events, being clearly displayed on say the forehead.

2 Likes

What hype ?
The anti vaxxers handbook ?
Should unvaccinated people be barred from public transport and shops .
Yes

8 Likes

Surely you are joking, Bob? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be wanting us to wear a yellow star sewn to our clothes next foxy

6 Likes

I agree with you Muddy and as for wearing a badge :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Some of my relatives were forced to wear a yellow star with Jude written into it, so you can imagine my wrath at such a suggestion. Oh wait a minute, perhaps I should change my avatar to something with Jude upon it and maybe laced with some barbed wire around it. Ya vol commandant!!

6 Likes

Get the virus multiplying inside your lungs makes you cough, and thatā€™s how itā€™s spread. There are other ways like dipping your finger in it and sticking it up your nose. But generally, if people arenā€™t coughing (or sneezing), they are not spreading it.

Or maybe we could have a star rating, like Vyvyan in The Young Ones

4 Likes

See the reverse logic Foxy, my point is, apparently, the use of the vaccine is to limit the extent of the infectious physical effect on an infected person, not to stop the person getting infected, or, once infected, the vaxed infected person passing it on, so, surely rather than to argue about who is and who ainā€™t jabbed, a better control method would be, to get as many people vaccinated (who want to be) but re-mandate the wearing of masks, and social distance, the none requiring of which at present is being seen as some sort of reward for being vaccinated.

6 Likes

No need for badges etc for anyone. And yes, I know itā€™s not 100%. But why not just look for the grazed knuckles on the antivaxers?

3 Likes

Oh do give it a rest Rabā€¦Iā€™m beginning to think You and ā€˜Realistā€™ are one and the same Personā€¦are You?..Heā€™s
in other Sites spouting the same scaremongering posts as You,only under different Usernames.

3 Likes

To be honest, OGF, I would think that the reverse is true. Surely those who have been vaccinated need to be made aware of those who have not?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Visible ID is necessary. I do, however, think that in order to work with the public you must present a vaccination card. I also believe if you are attending an event where people tend to get pushed together, like a concert, football game(Either kind), etc. You need to present a vaccination card. As someone who is vaccinated I find I have less and less worries over the unvaccinated. If you chose to go unvaccinated, and play roulette with your life, itā€™s your wheel to spin.

6 Likes

I donā€™t believe itā€™s necessary to carry proof of vacation at all times.
I can understand at events having to prove youā€™ve been jabbed and or give a clear test result.

Iā€™ve another 4wks wait till getting the go ahead for the booster.
As for the unvaccinated with ageing immune systems the 60+ age group the virus with continue picking them off.
Itā€™s sad but the choice is theirs.

5 Likes

One of My Daughters had her third jab a month ago.

She tested positive, earlier this week, and is now in isolation.
She did three ā€œup the noseā€ tests and then the formal medic test.
At first she thought it was a very bad cold, or a dose of Flu, but all of the tests were positive for Covid.

:pensive:

This is the typical symptoms when double vaccination has occurred. My eldest daughter was exactly the same and a lateral flow test showed negative, but the better PCR was definitely positive and she had to isolate and inform the charity she works for.

Youā€™ve got some cheek Foxy.:nerd_face:
You rage about how you arenā€™t getting vaccinated , get the sickest youā€™ve ever been from Covid, ( your own words ) , have this entire site offer you best regards with your illness ( and it WAS a long thread & a long time with plenty of condolences ) then come back here to poke fun of all the sensible people who got vaccinated. I honestly didnā€™t expect this from you. Youā€™re better than this.

My husband has travelled by plane and needed proof of vaccination to board the flight. My sister in law flew here to visit snd needed proof of vaccination in order to board the flight. Our neighbours son from Germany needed a vaccination passport in order to visit here.

YOU are the people others need to be most aware off. You know better Foxy.
I sure hope you are merely joking. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Hello Ted Iā€™m very sorry to hear about your daughter.
Thank goodness she is up to date with her Jabs having her 3rd a few weeks ago . It should protect her from the worst effects of the virus.

:icon_lol:

1 Like

Thanks, Ripple, Hope so!

A lot of people canā€™t get the vaccine for medical reasons.Some of the vaccinated are getting ill and even dying.Itā€™s efficacy wears off hence the need for boosters.Itā€™s the best weā€™ve got at the moment but itā€™s not the panacea.

2 Likes