Scottish Clubs Photo Album

Too cold for the open air pool.:cold_face: But then I’m a woose I hate the cold. Now on a really, really hot day, I might just might be tempted to go in for a swim with Dageus.

2 Likes

That makes me shiver just looking at it, Rox! :smiley:

Lovely photo though……

1 Like

Yarrows Archaeological Trail – near Thurso, the trail is a circular path about 2 miles long which takes in 8 ancient monuments consisting of brochs, round houses, chambered and long cairns and standing stones. There is a fair climb involved (and a welly boot job at this time of year) but the views in all directions are stunning on a nice day. Some of the cairns date back 5800 years and were still in use 4000 years ago. Thanks to the Highland Council Planning and Development Service and the landowner and tenant farmers for making this fascinating trail accessible for us to enjoy.

1 Like

View from the very top of the wonderful Forth Bridge.

2 Likes

The new monument at Greyfriars churchyard in Edinburgh of Bobby.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the photos on this thread, lots to look at .I have some favourites among them ,one being the sculptured Eagle .
And Bobby , takes me back to my visit there , bought the book and loved the film .

Scotland has so much to offer.Great place to live .

1 Like

Awwwww it’s lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really must spend a day in Edinburgh next time I return to Perth for a while. I also want to visit the big new(ish) muesum in Chambers St.

1 Like

This a view of the Scottish section of the museum.

2 Likes

Lovely pictures again Rox. You will be attracting more camper vans to clog up your laybys in the summer :grinning:

Eeekkkkk what a thought. :scream:

1 Like

Lots of Snow across the water on the Orkneys. Brrrrrrr.

3 Likes

A lovely picture @Rox, love the sun reflecting on the snowy hills of the Orkneys….

1 Like

It’s Lights On in Thurso Tonight…

2 Likes

Simply beautiful! :grinning:

bit of snow here

1 Like

That’s beautiful! Snow capped mountain :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Beautiful photo @Caveman2

1 Like

holy Island today now occupied by Buddhist monks Stunning wee Island

1 Like

Lovely, Rainbows always add a certain something to a photo I think. :+1:
Very calm seas you have there, ours are starting to rock n roll…again.

1 Like

not today

1 Like