Scottish Clubs Photo Album

We often go over to Shetland for the Up hellyaa Festival as Dunc has a cousin who lives there, and we have no problem with trying to find a place to stay the W/E. :+1: :wink:
These are from the last time we were there, 2020, I hope it goes ahead for next January. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That looks like a fantastic day and night out.

1 Like

A wander through the Hermitage of Braid yesterday with my friends from the Meet up group.

3 Likes

That looks a grand walk to be doing. :+1:

1 Like

I have to scroll through every entry to get to this point is there an easier way to do this?

1 Like

Morning Braveheart. Yes if you look to the right you will see a straight line up n down, it has dates and numbers at intervals click on the bottom ie…1min ago and it will take you to the end of the posts.

2 Likes

Thank you that helps.

1 Like

Slains Castle Ruins a couple of Summers ago. Erected in 1597, this is one of the most famous castle ruins in Scotland, and is thought to have been used by Bram Stoker as the inspiration for the castle of “Dracula.”. But I am not sure if that’s true…Or not.

!(upload://brZjXSPZNblNzz8CuxwG8eYAfl4.jpeg)

4 Likes

Amazing photos @Rox !

2 Likes

Lovely photos.

Two photos of Victoria Street which leads down to the Grassmarket and one of Greyfriars Bobby the famous terrier.

4 Likes

At first quick glance I thought that was Cockburn Street, I love it there and spend ages mooching when I do actually manage a day in Edinburgh. The old Town streets are very alike lol.
Wee Greyfriars Bobby is also a favourite of mine. I heard a rumour that there’s also a new statue in the Graveyard now too, but not sure if it’s true.

1 Like

Yes they have a new memorial inside the gates. I had a photo, if I find it I will put it on.

2 Likes

What a lovely thread this is.
I like you Scottish folks.
How soothing.
Well I’m not Scottish but I’ve got some Scottish appreciation. Very attractive.

3 Likes

And their accents just melt your heart :heart:

2 Likes

Such a bright colourful facade :slightly_smiling_face:

Simply stunning Rox :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love a Scottish accent
Love those kilts
Love the countryside

…was going to add a pic but then remembered that this is a ‘nice’ thread. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

I’m certain Rox won’t mind you sharing a pic Bratti.

After all, we’re just being appreciative of their menfolk. Kilt and all…

:047:

1 Like

Ok well I did find this charming photo here of beautiful Scottish cliffs

1 Like