Rugby World Cup starts today

Judging by their performance throughout the previous games they did very well indeed .
They have played exceptionally except for this last game .

Bunch of armchair judges :frowning:

Its the nature of the game WB,
Whats your excuse??
Donkeyman!

Oh dear how sad never mind.

you forgot to mention their bad sportsmanship at the end of the game like a bunch of babies throwing their dummies out of their prams at least the best thing about the result is we won’t have them crowing for the next four years.

If you knew me (which you don’t) you woud not call me an “armchair judge” having played and refereed for over 25 years it’s the likes of you who don’t know the difference between a maul and a ruck who fit that description.

Im on your side Muddy!!??
Donkeyman! LOL

If you knew anything about human nature WH, you would know
the guys were expreessing their disgust at their own performance?
Which was confirmed by their gracious congratulations to SA!
From your previous career one would have expected you to
exhibit a bit more insight? And not throw up unfounded
suppositions about Muddy?
Regards Donkeyman!

The Welsh coach , Warren Gatland (N.Z.) hit the nail on the head when he said he believed England could had peaked 1 game to soon.
The Boks were under estimated, well done guys, the WRC remains in the Southern Hemisphere.

what the hell are you on about DM. if they wanted to show their disgust the should have done it in their dressing room after the presentation, not in front of the whole rugby world.

As for throwing up unfounded
suppositions about Muddy isn’t that what she did by referring to the likes of me being an armchair judge.

And so you are ! :slight_smile:

Muddy didn’t say you were an armchair judge wishbone
It was a generalisation

You took it upon yourself to accept the comment
You must have thought it was applicable
‘If the cap fits’ etc

As I said you wouldn’t know the difference between a maul and a ruck so why you’re on this thread I don’t know
stick to your paintings.

she was replying to my post or can’t you read.

You are right I don’t know the difference between a maul and a ruck .
Who cares ?
I like to see the game and feel how disappointed the young men must feel and they HAVE played well up to now.
So they didn’t do well today they still don’t need all this judgemental claptrap !

If Muddy had been answering your post she would have quoted you

But I do have trouble with the written word as it happens wishboon
:frowning:

I think a lot of it is with me I support WALES and any team that plays England

I love Wales, and if the boot had been on the other foot wishbone, I would have been shouting for Wales to win
:069:

That’s the sort of comment that causes trouble between our countries. That’s why it took Andy Murray so long to gain English support because of similar childish comments he made.

There’s banter, then there’s rudeness.

:023: Well said Longy

Me too Fox and Scotland and Ireland.

Yep