Rooney charged with drink driving

He, like other well known footballers, thinks that he is a god thanks to all the idiot fans who constantly treat him like a god.

A shame, though, that he doesn’t have much between the ears.

What can these people do? Kick a ball around a field, spit, swear, fight, roll around on the ground acting as if they’re seriously injured.

I don’t think he ever did, did he? Not really. :lol:

So true.

As he has gone to Everton he has clearly given up playing football. :):):):slight_smile:

He should be grateful to the police, they did him a favour.
Can see similarities to Paul Gascoigne, sad but predictable.

I have never met Wayne Rooney ( although I have stood next to him at an airport -I didn’t even notice) However I have met people who do know him and they all liked him and found him modest kind and friendly .
His problem seems to be drink .
The downfall of many a man .

Yes,They Footballers do think they are Gods and can get away with anything.

Why is he Front Page News today in the Express, along side a very important issue 'War Fear Over Nuclear Blast.?

Who care if he wants to be forgiven by his pregnant wife Colleen.after a girl was found with him in the car.!

Of course she will forgive him once again.
she has the children to consider and …the Money is very very good.

She is not daft!

It says a lot about WAGs, though, doesn’t it?

In my mind, the football players and their WAGs deserve each other. They’re of a type.

I know, there was no need for an explanation. Unless you support its use I can’t see any reason to use it these days.

I’m not sure what the word was that Julie’s whining about. I looked back but it must have been ages ago!

It’s a word the mods took exception to and I unlike some like to see our rules apply to everyone. If you don’t know what it is you don’t need to reply certainly not rudely. But that’s you all over. Rude to anyone doesn’t agree instantly with you.

Was it the C-word?

Quite right JBR

I am so disappointed in this Man, particularly as I am an Everton fan born in Liverpool.
You would thing the guy would be seriously looking after his fitness and body now while trying to get another 2/3 years playing for Everton.
Instead he is off out boozing and getting drunk and sha**ing around.
Bloody idiot!:twisted:

What exactly has Colleen Rooney done wrong except be faithful to her husband ?
She is an a bright girl who married her childhood sweetheart.

She was stupid enough to marry a footballer! :lol:

I speak generally, of course. The WAGs I have seen all appear to be bimbos. I mean no disrespect to Colleen Rooney.

It’s a pity he can’t dribble and score on the pitch.

I imagine he dribbles after a night out at the pub.

He has told his wife if she stops going on holiday he will stop boozing.
She does go on a lot of holidays !

Especially after spending 10 hours with a young, fame hungry sex pot.

Let’s be honest…he’s no looker ands without his wife and fame he’d probably still be a virgin:lol:

Lucky git.