Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid quit Cabinet in wake of Chris Pincher row

No it isn’t. NATO has thankfully kept at arm length. Our unmandated involvement is a 100% Johnson thing and IMO we should sever all of the ties that the fool put in place.

Ruddy hell, I didn’t see that coming :astonished:

Oh, the cut and thrust.

A reverse shuffle. :smiley:

I wonder if there wasn’t something happening behind the scenes and the Sunak and Javid failed.

Hi there,
it must be a year or so since my last visit to this forum. Now I am surprised that BREXIT still seems to be a (minor) subject here.

I fully agree with you, BREXIT is history and there is really no need at all to be afraid of reopening/reversing/renegotiating that thing. At least not from the EUs side. There is also no mandate for that in the UK.

There was a six years anniversary of the referendum these days was it not?
So a happy congratiuations seems to bee in order!

All the best to you all on the path that lies beyond the UK.

According to reports, it wasn’t a coup…I believe nothing.

It’s not looking good for the big guy…
:woozy_face:

1 Like

I believe everything Pix, its easier. :icon_wink:

1 Like

:018:

There is no body on this emjoi…short or otherwise :joy:

I’d keep a watching brief over the writing on the Wall but I’ve got stuff to do tomorrow - just let me know when he’s gone! :lying_face:

From your mouth to god’s ears.

1 Like

Turn up for the books Nadhim Zahawi, Chancellor

Who?.

1 Like

The whole thing is now an emerging disaster for The Fat Oaf.
Deckchairs on Titanic spring to mind.

Who are these people? Where have they suddenly appeared from?

I hope not!
You know why? I would really like to see how long BJ can continue his method

“mumble mumble, aahm, ahm, aahm, well, aahm, … (minutes later) … great vaccination rollout, … mumble, ahm, aahm, …, the UK expects us to deliver (whatever) and that is what we will continue to do.”
continues.
Honestly, that man is so rediculous. Sorry to be so blunt as a guest but (judging from the comments in German news forums) in Germany nobody takes him seriously.

2 Likes

Is he/she goin to dish out some more free cash?

boris seems to have a thick skin and a strange habit of hanging but also an inability to read the writing on the wall but I don’t believe he will go easily - he reminds me of a kamakasi pilot?

Definitely not a Kawasaki pilot.

1 Like

mind you? you could be lucky - we lost an entire cabinet recently and that is not always easy to do but when it is it is rather magical!