Rhino Run video

There seems to be a bit of a turn down in the rate of views and subs, more promotion needed perhaps?

Bruce I actually go by the Creator monthly news letter which is more detailed than whatever your quoting from which appears to be irrevelent in its content mainly.

Mags I can’t add myself to the subscribers increase on numbers and there is no way am I going to view over 1000 times in 3 to 4 days. Ok I see the wink.

It is a shame others do not post their youtube videos if they have any or know how to do it. Always nice to look around where others have been or what catches their interest video wise that is.
I don’t know what it is but on here (and other sites I belong to) it seems that taking videos is a taboo subject.
Only last night I was watching my first grandaughter on a seesaw when she was only 3 and now she is 11 yrs old. Without that and other videos memories fade away .

Are people actually scared of making a video and posting or what, yet willing to put up photographs? I just don’t get it

I don’t tend to bother with posting on you tube. Sometimes on facebook I have posted but it takes too much space on the phone and then having to download from the phone is a pain.

Doesn’t you tube own the rights to your video if you post it on there?

@realspeed personally I’m not at all interested in taking videos, I prefer looking at photographs which you can still learn a lot from and show your friends and family.

To me it sounds an expensive hobby and not for me.:slightly_smiling_face:

Mags what is expensive?

If you have nothing a ÂŁ5 note is a fortune, if your a millionaire ÂŁ5 is peanuts

Copyright re youtube policy statement

“We have developed a set of resources to help creators understand copyright, protect their own copyrighted content and avoid violating copyright laws.” unquote

I take plenty of videos of my granddaughter, they are lovely to look back on as time goes by. But I certainly wouldn’t post them on a forum - a) because I’m sure my daughter wouldn’t be happy about it, and b) because I can’t imagine anyone, other than her family and friends, being in the least bit interested in them!

nor do I ,you won’t see my granchildren or any of mine on youtube.

I was really responding to this part of your post RS. Just wondered why you think that taking videos is a taboo subject - I honestly don’t think it is; virtually everyone I know takes loads of videos of their children/grandchildren/life in general. They’re just not interested in posting them on fora, YouTube or anywhere else. They are for their own enjoyment, just as you enjoyed seeing that one of your granddaughter.

That sounds rather insulting RS :astonished:

Social Blade is THE analytic site for YouTube videos and socal media in general, obviously no one can go to the creator analytics except the creator

https://socialblade.com/

Just had a coment on the video in some foreign language. As far as we could work out it was saying “i am not a Rhino” there are some strange people about. So removed it

While it is true that you retain all of your ownership rights to any videos you upload, but when you use the site you grant a limited licence to YouTube and other users (all 2.5 billion of them). That licence is a “*a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content, including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it, only as enabled by a feature of the Service (such as video playback or embeds). *”.

The licence extends to YouTube’s affiliates.

what does that mean in simple terms?

As I understand it it means i could use RS’s Rhino video (or any of his videos) on my personal web site by embedding it without breaching his copywrite. Likewise anybody on this forum can use any YouTube video in their message without breaching copywrite. You don’t need their permission.

1 Like

Apparently it is a bad move to delete any comments whether good or bad because the more comments the more likely YouTube’s bots will promote the video. Likewise whether the video has more likes or dislikes don’t matter, just the total number because they indicate “engagement” and that is all YouTube cares about.

when it it is in a foreign language and as far made out it was “I am not a rhinorosous singleton and BIG BOY” someone is just being stupid. As for premoting it I am not worried it was posted 10- years ago and nothing happened

58,008 views now with 82 subscribers. The guy ( me) ain’t he doing good

The excitement is roaring my engines into a purr of anticipation, only another 918 subs needed before you can monetise your channel and 99918 before you receive your first YouTube plaque.

No wonder you are so excited, we feel your joy.