Remembering The Bee Gees

Robin Gibb Funeral - A Final Farewell (2/2) - Rings Around The Moon - Robin Gibb

Dedicated to Bee Gees Robin Gibb 1949-2012 RIP! Sir Robin! Bee Gees Robin Gibb ~ Rings Around The Moon. This video pay a tribute to Robin Gibb (Bee Gees) in remembering his funeral day, his final farewell to all the fans in the world (us), featuring Bee Gees “Rings Around The Moon” from their “Alone” Single. Alone is one of the hit songs of Bee Gees “Still Waters” Album with other great hits such as “I Could Not Love You More” “Still Waters Run Deep” and many more. Sir. Robin Gibb has pass away with great Honor. He is a Brillant Songwriter of our generation, He is another Great Singer dying too young… We sure gonna miss him forever, We fly rings around the moon…Rest In Peace Sir Robin Gibb Bee Gees - Rings Around The Moon from “Still Waters” Album, all songs written by Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb. If you like my video please also check the song with “***” I have the video created in tribute to Robin Gibb & Maurice Gibb as well. RIP Robin & Maurice Track Listing: “Alone” – 4:49 *** “I Surrender” – 4:18 “I Could Not Love You More” – 3:43 *** “Still Waters Run Deep” – 4:08 *** “My Lover’s Prayer” – 4:00 *** “With My Eyes Closed” – 4:19 “Irresistible Force” – 4:36 “Closer Than Close” – 4:34 *** “I Will” – 5:08 *** “Obsessions” – 4:43 *** “Miracles Happen” – 4:12 *** “Smoke and Mirrors” – 5:00 Bonus tracks “Rings Around the Moon” – 4:30 *** “Love Never Dies” – 4:07

He should have been satisfied with a good Barnet, and not searched elsewhere.

1 Like

BEE GEES “You win again + When He’s Gone”

Music2 songs

[

You Win Again

Bee Gees

E.S.P.

When He’s Gone

Bee Gees

High Civilization

No Where Man - Bee Gees

BEE GEES - My Thing

Music1 songs

[

My Thing

Bee Gees

Cucumber Castle

Turning Tide · Bee Gees

Music1 songs

Turning Tide

Bee Gees

Cucumber Castle

Released on: 1970-01-01

Producer: Bee Gees
Producer: Robert Stigwood
Composer Lyricist: Barry Gibb
Composer Lyricist: Maurice Gibb

Bee Gees - Run To Me (1972) *Studio Audio Sincro HQ

Music1 songs

[

Run To Me

Bee Gees

To Whom It May Concern

MELHORES MUSICAS DE BEE GEES - Bee Gees Para Matar a Saudade

Music1 songs

I Started A Joke

Bee Gees

Idea

You Don’t Say Us Anymore

[Robin Gibb - Topic]
Released on: 1985-01-01 Background Vocals: Robin Gibb Background Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Producer: Maurice Gibb Keyboards: Mitchell Froom Keyboards: Duane Hitchings Programming, Samples: Scott Glasel Guitars: Steve Farris Guitars: George Terry Bass: Phil Chen Drums: Sandy Gennaro Percussion: Valter Antunes Horns: Ed Calle Horns: Alto Reed Background Vocals: Barry Gibb Producer: Tom Dowd Sound Engineer: Dennis Hetzendorfer Recording Assistant: Leslie Shapiro Sound Engineer: Bill Schnee Mixing Assistant: Glen Holguin Sound Engineer: Doug Sax Composer: Maurice Gibb Composer: Robin Gibb Auto-generated by YouTube.

Music1 songs

You Don’t Say Us Anymore

Robin Gibb

BEE GEES: THIS IS WHERE I CAME IN (LYRICS)

Barry Gibb - End Of The Rainbow 2016

Music1 songs

[

End of the Rainbow

Barry Gibb

In The Now

Bee Gees - Wouldn’t I Be Someone

Fanny (Be Tender With My Love) - Bee Gees

Bee Gees - Edge of the Universe

Bee Gees - Kiss of Life

from the Album Size Isn’t Everything 1993

Someone Belonging To Someone

Andy Gibb “Shadow Dancing” Promo video

Morning of my life - Holiday - Let There Be Love - My World Medley - Bee Gees | The Midnight Special

People

3 people

Barry Gibb

British musician and singer-songwriter

Maurice Gibb

Musician

Robin Gibb

British singer and songwriter

Transcript

My world

Don’t shed a tear for me
No, it’s not your style
If you’re not here by me
Then it’s not worth while Chorus:
My world is our world
And this world is your world
And your world is my world
And my world is your world is mine I’ve been crying I’m lonely
What do I do to have you stay
I’ve needed you To cry on I’ve written to you nearly ev’ry day Chorus: Don’t shed a tear for me
That’s not your style
If you’re not here by me Then it’s not worth while

Music1 songs

[

My World

Bee Gees

Best Of Bee Gees (Vol. 2)
](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t7PTruoz6s)