Remembering The Bee Gees

Start with this Recording…

Barry Gibb - Don’t Say Goodbye

3 Likes

Then going way back in time…

The Bee Gees - Don’t Say Goodbye
The young Bee Gees appearing on Australia’s Reg Lindsay’s Country & Western Hour

3 Likes

I remember the Geebee

3 Likes

Staying with the Start Off of the Bee Gees Success Story

The Bee Gees “In the morning” (Morning of my life) - First version 1965, one of my most played Tracks…
“In the Morning” is a song written by Barry Gibb in 1965 and later recorded by the Bee Gees and several other artists. It was recorded in 1966 on the sessions of Spicks and Specks, and that version was released as the opening track on the compilation Inception / Nostalgia in 1970.
Bee Gees - In The Morning

2 Likes

who?..

Bandstand was an Australian musical/variety television show which screened from November 1958 to 1972. It was produced at the studios of TCN-9 in Sydney and eventually became a national program as Nine Network expanded into other Australian cities in the early 1960s.

1 Like

Early Bee Gees…even their beginnings were pretty Amazing

It is a John Lennon composition credited to McCartney/Lennon…
although its ultimate form was significantly influenced by producer George Martin

Released 11 January 1963 (UK)
25 February 1963 (US)[
3 January 1964 (US re-release)
Recorded 26 November 1962
Recording Studio EMI London

1 Like

The Bee Gees Early Beginnings

The early beginnings performance and an interview of the Bee Gees during the 50s, 60s and 70s.

1 Like

If I Were The Sky - The Bee Gees (1971 Rare Song)
Recorded January 28, 1971 and initially unreleased. This rare track would finally be made available in 2010 on a rare compilation album called “Two Years Lost” courtesy of Wohnstube Recordings. Lead Vocals by Robin Gibb

1 Like

How Deep Is Your Love ~ Bee Gees

3 Likes

Stayin’ Alive ~ Bee Gees

3 Likes

Tragedy ~ Bee Gees

3 Likes

Which the brilliant tribute act I saw on Saturday didn’t sing.

3 Likes

The epitome

3 Likes

Saturday Night Fever :dancer: :man_dancing:

5 Likes

Adored by all of my four daughters in turn :point_down:

2 Likes

It Doesn’t Matter Much To Me
Bee Gees
This was the unreleased album generally known as A Kick in the Head Is Worth Eight in the Pants but at first known as The Bee Gees Album.
The songs must have been completed by the first week of November, because two reels with the 16-track masters of each side are dated November 6. Oddly, this is more than two weeks before the date for the Life in a Tin Can masters. So, they had two complete albums awaiting release by the end of November 1972. Interestingly and uncharacteristically, there are no known outtakes from any of this work in Los Angeles.

Written by The Bee Gees

1 Like

Love You Inside Out - Bee Gees

Love You Inside Out

Bee Gees

Spirits Having Flown

1979 Barry Gibb, The Estate of Robin Gibb and Yvonne Gibb, under exclusive license to Capitol Music Group

Released on: 1979-02-05

2 Likes

“Sing A Rude Song” with MAURICE GIBB

First produced at the Greenwich Theatre February 17th, 1970 it was presented at the Garrick Theatre May 26th by ROBERT STIGWOOD & Bob Swash. Maurice sings 2 songs Leave Me Here To Linger With The Ladies (Maurice Gibb) Woops Cockie (Maurice Gibb & Barbara Windsor)

Leave Me Here To Linger With The Ladies (Maurice Gibb)

Then
Woops Cockie (Maurice Gibb & Barbara Windsor)

1 Like

The BeeGees are my favorite classic group of all time! There isn’t one song I didn’t love, get nostalgic listening to them.

1 Like