Regarding your bed, and which side you prefer to sleep on ;)

What side of the bed do you sleep on, why do you prefer it?

1 Like

I tend to and prefer to sleep on the left side of my bed.
It works better that way…

On the left too

1 Like

Right side. Just prefer it that way.

1 Like

Left side just prefer that side

1 Like

We’re still a couple and it might have seemed unthinkable once but we prefer our own bedrooms these days so left, right and centre of the bed is all mine.

2 Likes

Left but so does the dog so it’s always a race.

1 Like

I sleep on the side nearest the loo because my bladder and enlarged prostate tell me to.

1 Like

I have a King Single so it’s the middle for me

2 Likes

Whichever side my wee dog lets me.

3 Likes

Used to be on the left side - now I sleep alone, the middle

2 Likes

The right side but only because the lamp is that side and the left side is against the wall.

2 Likes

I’m in the spare room single bed. Not, I hasten to add, that I’ve been a bad boy, it’s just that I’m such a restless sleeper, so her indoors can have a bit of peace. :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Right side, just prefer that side:)

1 Like

The right side,which works well as my husband likes the left side.

1 Like

I should qualify my previous statement in that I am grateful for the quarter of the bed my Lovely Cousin allows me to inhabit during nocturnal hours, but on one occasion in the past, I got even less than that.
One night I ended up with so little room after my Lovely began her slumber campaign to conquer my side of the bed that I got up, went round to her side, then got back in again.
She was most confused when she awoke to find we had swapped sides without her knowledge.

Oh, and I am grateful to get no bedclothes in winter, yet double the quantity in Summer.

1 Like

Slap bang in the middle. I like doing star jumps in my sleep.

1 Like

Being somewhat of a giant, my bed is 7’ x 7’ and I tend to sleep on my back

1 Like

Spoilt for choice.
King-size double. Single occupancy. No supplement charged. :rofl:
Vacancy, any side not being wriggled in. :innocent:
Added attraction. The Bedroom is Haunted. How do I know ?
The duvet ends up on the floor. :rofl:

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter as far as I’m concerned, tossing and turning, turning and tossing… although a big thumbs up for my electric fleece which I’m hoping to put away soon until October at the very earliest!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes