Real people don't care about No 10 lockdown parties, says Commons leader Mark Spencer

I don’t care about Partygate and am dead bored of it all now. I watch GB News now as it’s mainly Partygate free.

6 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::point_right::ok_hand:

Well, someone has to cater for the minorities … :grinning:

1 Like

So you trust a liar with no decency. to get on with running the country?

Chuck him out and let someone else do the running or he’ll just lie and wriggle again and run the country into more poop

1 Like

That’s the ticket, choose a channel that only tells you what you want to hear

GB News knows it’s audience

2 Likes

That’s what I thought it was like in the beginning and why I gave up watching it, but it’s definitely not now.

1 Like

But you just said you like it because it doesn’t cover Partygate :woman_shrugging:

So it’s a channel that only tells the Righties what they want to hear

1 Like

Throughout the pandemic boris stood before the nation telling us what we could and couldn’t do, and most heeded the advice and did just that, even though people could not see their loved ones, in hospitals people died but their families couldn’t be near them to say goodbye, care homes couldn’t have visitors, some residents with dementia couldn’t understand why they can’t see their loved ones, except, in some cases, through a window, all the while boris and his cronies partied , enjoying themselves telling us to follow rules that didn’t apply to them, but, hey, let’s not care, let them get on with the job, says a lot about society nowadays….

4 Likes

Doesn’t it just

1 Like

No it has two sides. Whereas in the beginning it didn’t. And yes it discusses other things other than Partygate. Surely you must get bored with listening to the same old thing over and over again. And I didn’t say it doesn’t discuss Partygate, but it’s not the only thing it discusses like Sky News and LBC does, which I used to listen to/watch.

No, I don’t get bored with hearing something that needs to be told for the sake of decency and justice in our country.

I’m glad it’s not being allowed to be swept under the carpet and I hope the publicity helps force Johnson do the decent thing and resign or his party to vote him out. But I doubt it because Johnson has no decency or shame. Teflon.

And I think those aiding and betting it being swept under the carpet, like GBNews, and those urging that we move on are as much to blame :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

There’s been the Gray Report now we’re waiting to see what the police say, who’s sweeping it under the carpet. You might like hearing the same thing over and over again like a broken record, but I don’t can’t even watch repeats of a film/programme that I love. But we’re all different I suppose.

And when was the last time you watched GB News, if you ever have, because from what you’ve just said, I say you haven’t recently at least.

1 Like

I wouldn’t dream of watching it, ever

I think it’s whole concept stinks and it’s dragging us towards FOX news and TV channels with political bias

Plus doesn’t Farage appear on it? I’ve got a delicate stomach :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

How do you know what it’s like if you haven’t watched it. As I say when it was first on it was as you described and why I stopped watching it, but it’s definitely not like that now and if it was I wouldn’t watch it as I like balance, that’s why I like LBC radio other than during the day as it has people calling in with all different views. And yes Nigel Farage is on and if you don’t like him, then just avoid it between 7-8 although he’s just been discussing smart meters so can’t really see that as being political.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I think I’ll just keep avoiding the channel altogether :rofl:

Yup that’s fine by me and I’ll keep watching it until the other channels start discussing other things rather than boring old Partygate.

Nige is discussing Zouma at the moment lol

Of course he is, he’s a publicity whore who will jump on any bandwagon that’s popular :violin: :clown_face:

Sorry you find coverage on whether our Oime Miister broke the law and lied to Parliament boring :joy:

Best you stick to boring old GBNews that only tells you what you want hear among your own sort :yawning_face:

It blooming doesn’t lol

Ha ha you sound so like my old schoolfriend! She also has such very preconceived ideas as you appear to have. She will never meet me in a Wetherspoons pub because she hates Brexiteers. :rofl::rofl:

nearly every week she posts on Facebook a load of total rubbish about Wetherspoons ripping people off, not paying staff properly, making massive profits and just general lies. I told her they have given many millions to Child Cancer charity, their staff love working there and all do well out of their profit sharing scheme but she throws a deaf ‘un. Yet she has never set foot in one of their pubs!

People really can’t comment unless they have been or seen what they so detest.

I never get why some people cannot bring themselves to admit they changed their minds. I was brought up in a staunch Labour household, community and county. I voted Labour from the time I could vote but I stopped supporting them when Blair came along and have never voted for them since. It went against everything I was brought up to believe in but I know I made the right decision and don’t mind admitting I was wrong about Labour.

1 Like

May I just pop in here and say that she isn’t actually lying about this.

1 Like