Real people don't care about No 10 lockdown parties, says Commons leader Mark Spencer

I get that you don’t see it that way but I just don’t get it, it doesn’t make any sense

Supposing I’d murdered someone

And I got caught because someone who didn’t like me grassed me up

Would you say I should get let off because the person who grassed me only did it because they didn’t like me, not because they cared about the murder?

The crime is the crime, it doesn’t matter how it gets uncovered

And yes, all the worlds political leaders had difficult decisions to make

But that doesn’t justify breaking the lockdown laws of your country and lying to Parliament about it, does it?

I think that is just Johnson

1 Like

Yup and I didn’t think it was a resigning matter at the time an apology would have sufficed.

Dick resigns.

Cressida Dick steps down as Met Police commissioner | Evening Standard

Crumbs you don’t half use extremes to get your point across, this was a party not a murder. Just in the same way as I’ve already explained that I think it’s going over the top comparing what he did with people not being able to see their dying loved ones. As I said before if he’d had visitors whilst he was in hospital yes I could understand people complaining, but he didn’t he had a drink with people he was working alongside with all the way through. Just in the same way millions of other people did. Just in the same way the two Sky News reporters did and I bet loads of others did, but they just didn’t get caught. Although they might do now because from what I heard there were journalists present at Downing Street and one of them now works for the Sun. I bet there were plenty of doctors and nurses who also had what could be classed as parties too.

All the way through it didn’t bother me what others were getting up to. I’m not a curtain twitcher.

2 Likes

Another one who’s been witch hunted.

1 Like
1 Like

It doesn’t matter if it’s a party or a murder, the principle is the same

Both crimes and the person who committed them is to blame, not the person who grassed them up

And it wasn’t just a party.

It was a middle finger up to the peasants they expected to keep to the laws which obviously didn’t apply to superior beings like themselves ….

And then there’s the lying to Parliament …

1 Like

That might be how your bias sees it, but it’s not the way I see it.

2 Likes

Hasn’t it always been so Maree?
If Boris is a liar and cheat, I would say that the people who were disloyal and went telling tales to the media were worse in my book, they are the lowest form of scum.

3 Likes

How can they possibly be worse than the person who did the evil deed in the first place?

This isn’t ruddy Greyfriars School and the worst sin you can commit is telling tales! :books::mortar_board:

Johnson’s never done anything to deserve people being loyal to him and I for one grateful to those who grassed him up

As to scum, didn’t everyone get real snotty with Angela Rayner called the Tories that?

But, as it turns out, there’s probably more justification for that than calling the people who told us the truth, scum

1 Like

Well, no, obviously :rofl:

But how come my opinion is bias but yours isn’t?

I think you’re the one who’s biased, blinded by your Johnson/Tory love and determined to defend him in the face of all logic

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Because hate is driving your obsession Maree, and with hate you will be unable to make rational decisions.

4 Likes

You couldn’t be further than the truth. I just hate witch hunts of any kind and that’s what I see this as. If there was a thread regarding Meghan and Harry, I’d be sticking up for Meghan and Harry.

And I don’t like people who pretend to be whiter than white and accusing others of doing the same thing that they do.

You might like the media running the country, but I don’t, I’d rather elect somebody.

3 Likes

I don’t hate BoJo but I do think people are right to be upset about this behaviour. Lots of people had to cancel their Christmas because of the rules. Yes of course it’s coming out now for whatever political reason but that isn’t any excuse for them and us behaviour.

What complete drivel! I don’t hate anyone and I’m certainly not obsessed

And I’m not the one who’s biased

But I can sure see through the hypocrisy of those who are so biased because of their Johnson/Tory/RightWing love in that they are still defending Johnson

And they carry on and on defending the face of all the evidence and the lack of decency and integrity

Now that really is bias and obsession!

And they wriggle to try to find anyone else they can scapegoat to get their little hero off the hook

It’s the medias fault for reporting the truth!

It’s the whistleblowers fault because the don’t like him!

It’s the thought of those who are calling for his resignation because they are hypocrites/yesterdays men/disloyal!

And now it’s my ruddy fault because I’m biased and obsessed! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But it’s none of our faults, of course

It’s entirely Johnson’s fault for breaking the law, lying to Parliament and thinking he’s above the laws of our country

And only people who are with extreme bias in favour of Johnson and the Tories, and those obsessed with defending them would claim anything else

1 Like

If Boris hadn’t requested that you shouldn’t meet in groups or visit your old folks in nursing homes or hospitals, would you have gone ahead and possibly spread the virus to all and sundry Annie? Because I know that I wouldn’t. I would have never lived with myself if I had visited my parents and they would have caught the virus and died. It’s got nothing to do with what Boris and his mates did. We still don’t know if they all took proper precautions, because it looks like they must have done, nobody among them died did they.
And just for the record @Maree, I didn’t vote Boris in, and I’m not a tory, I can’t stand all those Eton and Oxbridge educated jumped up pompous sods, they know absolutely nothing about how the average person lives. This was highlighted when Cameron thought that the working classes would vote to remain in the EU, well he was mistaken wasn’t he and I bet he wishes he had never given us a referendum. Fortunately, there are more of us than them.
Blair also over stepped the mark when he commited our troops to Iraq on a jumped up story about weapons of mass destruction. No body asked me if we should have gone to war with Saddam, and now Boris is doing the same with Russia. He should be stopped, or at least ask the people of this once great nation what we think. After all, it will be our sons and daughters who will have to give their lives for Boris the unready.

well we do know about Bo’ss attitude to social distancing / hygiene and ICU inpatient stay.

Well we certainly know what the media are telling us Annie, they never stop banging on about it. What ever happened to the proper news?

1 Like

It came from the horse’s mouth where he told the nation he was shaking everyone’s hand just before he was admitted to hospital…or is Bo part of MSM? :smiley: