Question For The Ladies regarding your hair

Ladies have you got fine or thick hair?

After washing your hair, how do you style it?

I use heated rollers in my hair every morning.

Men you can answer as well, how do you style your hair?..:heartpulse:

Sexist thread :joy: (kidding)
How do you know I don’t style my hair every morning :clown_face:

3 Likes

Sorry Chillie, just edited my post, to involve our lovely male members as well.:heartpulse:

Some older men, have a beautiful head of hair…

2 Likes

I thought they removed wigs and hung them up to dry overnight

3 Likes

This is mine following lockdown, I don’t style it just blow dry.

6 Likes

Back in the day, men’s wigs weren’t that great, could tell a wig a mile off.

Barbara Windsor wore wigs…I think quite a few celebrities do, as well as Joe Blogs.

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:…Wow!!..what an amazing head of hair…I love that colour, mine is heading that way.

2 Likes

Not bad for someone who was told by a barber that he would be bald by 30, here I am 68 with a full head of hair. Strangely rather than fallout during chemotherapy, some years ago, mine grew faster and I got a bit of colour back.

3 Likes

I go to the easy barber for a trim about once every 10 weeks or so.

In between times I wash it two or three times a week, apply mousse & scrunch it dry if using hairdryer or just leave it to dry naturally if in no hurry.

It’s naturally dark with about 20% grey which doesn’t bother me… It’s also naturally wavy & quite thick.

When I was young I used to long for a sleek straight haired look but now I’m older I embrace my waves & curls.

3 Likes

I try not to wash too often as it seems to ruin any natural luster and as my hair is reasonably thick it can take ages to dry…will never put a dryer to my hair! Often use a straightener as my hair has a natural curl but admit it isn’t unusual to see my roots badly in need of a touch up…

3 Likes

Think we should leave those out :joy::innocent::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Lucy, I had my hair highlighted a while back, I want to embrace and grow my natural silver grey out, she did such a good job, I think she left a lot of silver as they were, then put foils of bleach in, which was slow acting, after washing she put a toner on…so pleased with it.

My point is you don’t notice the regrowth, when I used a bottle colour, it was just a block of one colour, therefore roots looked awful, when they started to grow out.

2 Likes

Just wash mine and towel dry. Easy peasy. :grinning:

2 Likes

Could never leave you out ,you’re a real sweetie,…bit of a woman magnet you are,:wink:

Crikey, I thought this topic was about hair…:open_mouth::open_mouth:…

2 Likes

I never knew a barber cut woman’s hair.

1 Like

And we haven’t even asked if you were referring to the hair on our heads…?!
:crazy_face: :open_mouth: :rofl:

3 Likes

Heated rollers,…I use on my hair on my head…every morning , put mousse on after washing, never use conditioner, dry with hairdryer…then put rollers in, I then do house chores , until they cool down.:wink:

I use hairspray to keep it in place…my hairdresser laughs …because it never moves when the wind blows…:joy:

2 Likes

Why? Some excellent short-n-curly tonsorial displays could be discussed :wink::grin:

4 Likes

I never said that last sentence…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…naughty LD…:rofl::heartpulse:

Blush…blush…

2 Likes

Ok I admit it, my first thought was tonsils lol

2 Likes